Trainer Search

ambrios

Reaction score
thx man work fine for stream and my friends says work for the new retail game by xatab... maybe if you add instant build option , will be perfect. thx one again

Kalas

Honorary Member
Master Donor
Reaction score
thx man work fine for stream and my friends says work for the new retail game by xatab... maybe if you add instant build option , will be perfect. thx one again

Once you have endless material there is no reason to add the option requested.

MrSkaizo

Staff
Staff member
Donor
YouTube Manager
Reaction score
i just tested trainer using coh 2 campaign soviet and U.S forces and confirm still working fine,but still there sometimes still need options to add such (rep,instant build/buying option) however these options included in the trainer is enough for us.

Kimitza

Reaction score
For those who can't get the trainer working,try this : start the game first,then the trainer. You can even activate the options with the switched tabs. It works for me everytime.

Berserk167

Reaction score
Downloaded the latest release - Company Of Heroes 2 V3.0.0.16337 Trainer +7 - and I can't seem to get it to work, the F1-F7 commands don't seem to want to work for me, F2-F5 works fine but when I try F1 to Activate the Trainer it doesn't activate.

Any advice / Suggestions ?

Cheers

I have exactly the same issue. Only the unit cap works, and nothing else even if i activate it, because F1 doesn't want to activate trainer, no matter how often pressed.

qweqwe123qweqwe

Reaction score
The trainer works fine on the FTS version, but it looks like the cheats are affecting the enemy too. I lost almost half of the company strength in a single mission because the enemy just kept spamming infantry and vehicles.

eleni_spyrou

Reaction score
The trainer causes a problem in a mission in Ouren. After the second counter attack the game freezes constantly.

Kimitza

Reaction score
I say it again, first open the game,then use alt+tab to minimize to desktop,then start the trainer. Activate the options while trainer is on top. You can hear the sounds,the voice and see the options checking up.

h0rse

Reaction score
The trainer causes a problem in a mission in Ouren. After the second counter attack the game freezes constantly.

The only alternative is to disable the trainer completely for now. It will work after the cheats are disabled.

MrSkaizo

Staff
Staff member
Donor
YouTube Manager
Reaction score
weird,i just tested that mission using trainer and i finished it without got crashing

clonetrooper

Reaction score
trainer works great, only when i activated all cheats. and i play agains the CPU, i discoverd that the cpu also will get a no cooldown

fabtje12

Super Donor
Reaction score
i can't open the newest trainer my computer can't find it when i have downloaded the trainer

MrSkaizo

Staff
Staff member
Donor
YouTube Manager
Reaction score
i can't open the newest trainer my computer can't find it when i have downloaded the trainer
might your antivirus deleted it,turn off your antivirus then try download again,if you have also malwarebytes or supermalware whatever ,then turn it off.

Last edited:

fabtje12

Super Donor
Reaction score
might your antivirus deleted it,turn off your antivirus then try download again,if you have also malwarebytes or supermalware whatever ,then turn it off.
I turned of my antivirus but it still can't be found and I have no clue how to turn off my malware if I have malwarebytes. ( I never had this problem before)

Last edited: