Reaction score
tomorrow will be new patch, then update pls trainer

tal onzy

Donor
Reaction score
MrAntiFun
Administrator
Male
Hi guys,You may know i been having some health issues within last 3 weeks, I will be having a surgery tomorrow and things should get better.

and all you guys think about is a trainer update grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

alpalia

Reaction score
MrAntiFun
Administrator
Male
Hi guys,You may know i been having some health issues within last 3 weeks, I will be having a surgery tomorrow and things should get better.

and all you guys think about is a trainer update grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

was good last time. hope no complication

Kalas

Honorary Member
Master Donor
Reaction score
@tal onzy is right guys, MrAntiFun had a surgery few days ago, he feels better today, but you need to understand that he is working on Trainers while we speaking, he is just updating few of them at the same time, and releases them in a row. He will update each Trainer while he can just be patient and stop spamming.

dovro

Reaction score
Hope its all be fine. Be strong :) Sorry, I didn't know about your problem

alpalia

Reaction score
maybe wait the british dlc before release a new trainer. ( maybe chance that new dlc broke everything, so why make the job double when you can make it simple?)

maybe

alpalia

Reaction score
oh wait ... my bad, i was thinking british come next month -_-

Camelot1821

Reaction score
can't expect us to know my man had surgery without telling us in advance, just saying.....hope all is well and thanks for the trainers like usual :)

Hash Bringer

Reaction score
Am I the only one who just learned that MrAntifun even needed surgery?
Dude, You ok?

alpalia

Reaction score
can't expect us to know my man had surgery without telling us in advance, just saying.....hope all is well and thanks for the trainers like usual :)

Dude, You ok?

its mentionned on his profile for some time already :)
(i know lots of peoples didnt read the profile, but just for say)

Kalas

Honorary Member
Master Donor
Reaction score
Dude, You ok?
"Hi guys,You may know i been having some health issues within last 3 weeks, I will be having a surgery tomorrow and things should get better. Jul 6, 2015"

Jul 6, 2015 - Pretty far behind buddy, but yea he feels alright now :)