Perhaps my windows which has problem or I do not know

I'll maybe check my hard drive for verified if there is no corrupted file

PS: I extracted with 7zip the same problem

alpalia

Reaction score
Perhaps my windows which has problem or I do not know

I'll maybe check my hard drive for verified if there is no corrupted file

PS: I extracted with 7zip the same problem
les antivirus comme Avast detect parfois les trainers comme des virus ou autres "faux positif" et du coup corrompe le telechargement. essayez de telecharger le trainer avec l'antivirus deactiver, puis extraire le trainer du fichier zip et reactiver votre antivirus (aucun risque , juste la page de mr antifun ouverte sur le navigateur). au cas ou vous vous demandez, les trainer de MaF sont sure ^^

ps: sorry but better to try resolve problem in native language :p

artyom80

Reaction score
thank alpalia , i use google for the translation .

I'll test your solution

PS: Hello from France , some wine and cheese xD

Edit : always the problem I format my computer tomorrow my windows must have corrupted or damaged file. Thank you for your help alpalia

Last edited:

WIWIN

Reaction score
its not working i press F1 F2 F3 F4 F5 F6 F7 F8 Doesnt work

Segovia

Reaction score
its not working i press F1 F2 F3 F4 F5 F6 F7 F8 Doesnt work
Works for me by doing the following.
1. start game
2. minise game and return to desktop.
3. Open and activate trainer
4. Activate all cheats

Werton-SVK

Reaction score
Hello MrAntifun, trainer need update, because now button "Inf. Pop Cap" doesn´t work! :(( I can give you some cards from my inventory...

Titan Unknwon

Reaction score
Game haven't updated in more than 5 months and when i released the trainer the game updates :( .

Hey Mrantifun

I hate to be a stickler in all but I just downloaded the COH off steam and then downloaded your trainer, I open the trainer then go into the game, click skirmish and start the match. but when I use the hot keys all I hear is a (DING) is this trainer out of date or am I just doing something wrong?
thanks

nimboo

Reaction score
Hey Mrantifun

I hate to be a stickler in all but I just downloaded the COH off steam and then downloaded your trainer, I open the trainer then go into the game, click skirmish and start the match. but when I use the hot keys all I hear is a (DING) is this trainer out of date or am I just doing something wrong?
thanks

Start the game first, then press alt-tab, start the trainer, go back to the game and its should work.

ElMicoseiro

Reaction score
Hey man thanks for the trainer :D but for me keeps asking for password to unzip :/

starblade

Reaction score
i miss 2 options:
commander and unit specialabillity/attacks/spawn (like panther request or maybe the airsupport request, mortarfire/grenade throwing etc.; depends which commander i choose)
both with "no cooldown"