Trainer Search

undeadninjaz

Cookie Monster
Donor
Reaction score
THERE HAS BEEN ALOT OF COMPLAINTS RECENTLY AND THIS HAS BEEN TAKEN TO ADDRESS TODAY!!!

Hello to our fellow Users of the trainers.

Some of you might get mad of what i have to say but it is really necessary!

Most Of u USERS need to be spoon fed! As all of u know u need to read Faq and Download .net frame work 4.0 or above and download c++ Redistributable 2013 both 86X and 64X!

Stop telling us that u dont want any extra downloads and shit. U need these installed in order to make the trainer work! If not, Tough Luck we aint Helping u guys install this any longer. Most of u need help installing this things but We are here to only provide the best quality trainer and we don't have time listening to complaints about not wanting to install extra Shit or How to install this thing or what not.

This has gone too far so i need to address this issue cause it has been quite irritating everytime u contact me or MAF asking for help on Team Viewer or Skype.

Im Sorry if this made the guys who complaint about this mad or angry (these 2 are the same but YOLO lol)

We provide trainers we dont provide help installing this measly things

So Keep calm and Haz some cookiez :D

No hard feelings mkay?

Sykoo

Reaction score
We should have an extra text file called "Readme" or something, and tell people all sorts of softwares they need!

Basically output, people:
The trainers do work properly, but you have to have required components installed in order to make it work!

InfernoFiend

Donor
Reaction score
What really gets on my nerves on this site is two things. The first of which is people who constantly complain that AntiFun isn't making the trainers they want him to make, and the other is people who immediately go into a screaming fit because they think a trainer is a virus with no proof and obviously no concept of how antivirus programs and trainers work. I suppose it is selfish to wish that people would shut up and just enjoy the gifts that AntiFun decides to give us. And yes, I type this with the knowledge that most people won't really care for what I have to say seeing as I am just some random guy sitting on a PC. But it at least relieves some of my stress and general distaste in a semi-constructive way so I really don't care.

-edited to better comply with the forum rules-

Last edited:

Wiggler69

Reaction score
What really gets on my nerves on this site is two things. The first of which is people who constantly b***h and moan that AntiFun isnt making the trainers they want him to make, and the other is people who immediately go into a screaming fit because they think a trainer is a virus with no proof and obviously no concept of how antivirus programs and trainers work. I suppose it is selfish to wish that people would shut up and just enjoy the gifts that AntiFun decides to give us. And yes, I type this with the knowledge that most people won't really give a damn what I have to say seeing as I am just some random guy sitting on a PC. But it at least relieves some of my stress and general distaste in a semi-constructive way so I really don't care.

Ahh but I very much give a damn. I have been in the same position as this company and I hate it when people who are receiving things for free ***** and moan because it isnt 100% to their liking or they have to download something like a redistributable or whatever when they should probably have it any way because they'll need it for a lot more than just this trainer. I agree 100% with you my friend.

Sykoo

Reaction score
Guys, please keep the language appropriate to the Forum rules. We do understand your state but please keep calm, and hope that everybody can see this Thread.

undeadninjaz

Cookie Monster
Donor
Reaction score
Thank you for your agreements. It helps alot knowing there are some folks out there thinking of this matter :)

Hoover1979

Donor
Reaction score
I am in full agreement of this. MAF (and his staff) can't make great trainers if all (or at least a good part of) their time is spent addressing silly complaints from users that fail to take the time to read the FAQ's, or assuming their trainer has some sort of malware when clearly it is a False-Positive as trainers are designed to hack a particular video game and sometimes get listed by scanners as a "Hack tool" trainers only hack the game they are made for NOT anything else