Trainer Search

KiweeX

Reaction score
The Game just got updated anyways...maybe the next version will work for me...hopefully :3

Clavan

Reaction score
I know this isn't polite to ask here. But is the game any good? But still great trainer.

ShadowXX72

Reaction score
The trainer needs infinite weight.

Last edited:

KiweeX

Reaction score
Damn, it was BE....
Anyways, its working know !
thx alot @louhan1234

Starkiller

Reaction score
Doesn't work for me either, i started the game 1st made a character then ran the trainer as admin and when i press F1 nothing happens, i dont have battleeye installed.

Edit:

i believe that the problem might be that for some ppl the main process is "ConanSandbox-Win64-Test.exe" while for some is "ConanSandbox.exe" which is what the trainer hooks into, so for those who the main process is the other one the trainer doesn't work, so is there a way you could either make the trainer to hook into both processes or make 2 trainer versions each hooking into the different process?

Last edited:

georgekong

Reaction score
it works perfectly without BE, btw the easy craft locked the amount of resource which can not build other things which the resource requirement above 198.

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
Run the game without Battleye to get the trainer working .

Morqueee

Reaction score
Wow! God bless your soul, MrAntiFun. Your hard work is very much appreciated!

crisloko1234

Reaction score
I do not have battleye, and even so it does not run, it only makes a noise and it does not activate anything, and I've already run as administrator, please help me

Salvadoré

Reaction score
trainer wont take no food or drink my bars dont go down but i still died and easy crafting works except crafted items dont appear in my inventory.
Also i get 99999999 point to spent for recipes but i still cant learn any

Morqueee

Reaction score
Trainer does not work in "Conan Exiles Barbarian Edition Build.23580-9921-retail-3DM" version. :(

domjay

Reaction score
The situation here, is that there are multiple versions out there and this trainer works with only one specific steam version. unfortunately thats the way it seems to be. just letting everyone know

Joeblowpo

Reaction score
trainer wont take no food or drink my bars dont go down but i still died and easy crafting works except crafted items dont appear in my inventory.
Also i get 99999999 point to spent for recipes but i still cant learn any
That's exactly what mine does too :( I really hope they update the trainer soon... Thanks Mr.!!!!

ShadowXX72

Reaction score
Doesn't work for me either, i started the game 1st made a character then ran the trainer as admin and when i press F1 nothing happens, i dont have battleeye installed.

Edit:

i believe that the problem might be that for some ppl the main process is "ConanSandbox-Win64-Test.exe" while for some is "ConanSandbox.exe" which is what the trainer hooks into, so for those who the main process is the other one the trainer doesn't work, so is there a way you could either make the trainer to hook into both processes or make 2 trainer versions each hooking into the different process?

I think you have Battleeye installed. Uninstall it and the trainer works

Trainer does not work in "Conan Exiles Barbarian Edition Build.23580-9921-retail-***" version. :(

I have the Barbarian Edition too an the trainer works. The only problem is the "Infinite Health" This has a effect on enemies too. Every living being is in godmode

bloodsucker

Reaction score
uninstall battleeye but still not working

3DMGAME-Conan.Exiles.Barbarian.Edition.Build.23580-9921