Trainer Search

Fowyn

Reaction score
There will be no trainer for online gaming!
Guess there is no point in making a trainer then, save your self some time MrAntiFun you heard it :p because admin panel already does all of it.

Pantheress

Reaction score
The one thing you Can NOT do in the admin panel that the trainer allows is modify your attributes and the points you can spend on upgrading said attributes. Game severely limits on even build at max of four stats at twenty, one at eighteen, one at eleven, and the last at ten.

Fowyn

Reaction score
The one thing you Can NOT do in the admin panel that the trainer allows is modify your attributes and the points you can spend on upgrading said attributes. Game severely limits on even build at max of four stats at twenty, one at eighteen, one at eleven, and the last at ten.
I'm sure they are already making a mod for it on Steamworks as we speak.

Dwarian

Reaction score
not everyone can use the admin if there playing online so a trainer is needed

Fowyn

Reaction score
not everyone can use the admin if there playing online so a trainer is needed
That's normal, Online admin panel is only to be used by the Admin/Hoster it self, or friends, but not strangers.

dr.ahos

Reaction score
new trainer dont work for Kortal version (release 2.2.2017 version of game 21814-9340).
most players have this version, please please make trainer for this one. THX

JanikaTesla

Reaction score
I would like to see a visual proof/statistic of that statement about most player having 2.2, I am seeing several other sites that have 25xxx-xxxx+ trainers for users of the legit game. That being said I believe a trainer for the most recent release of the game will benefit all users. No need to backpedal.

Yoannzh

Reaction score
New update of the game. The code for the thirst doesn't work anymore.

alex21071990

Reaction score
need update please most of the option dont work an the inf health cheat also effect the npc`s

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
New trainer added ,Updated cheats to work with latest version of the game , Also fixed health effecting Ai .

Dwarian

Reaction score
not working for me neather and I have the steam verson