Trainer Search

Reaction score
Hello Mr. Antifun,
I have some problem with Conan Exiles Trainer.

Game: Conan Exiles
Game Version: 104617/18962 (last Fitgirl Repack + multiplayer fix)
Trainer version: Conan Exiles V07.06.2018 Trainer +15 (I alredy tried newer versions, but don't work at all)
Of course tried on unofficial servers without battleye.

Inf. Health: is active, but doesn't work.
Inf. Stamina: is active, but doesn't work.
No Thirst: thirst icon become full, but character is thirst affected anyway.
No Hunger: hunger icon become full, but character is hunger affected anyway.
Inf. Knowledge Point: I can see "9999" points, but can't spend more than the "legit" points amount.
Easy Craft: partially working, I can easycrafting pretty much everything, but when crafting is complete, completed items don't compare in my inventory, so is useless.
Game editor: seems to work, when I put some value, I can see the same value on game stats.

Easy Craft is more important cheat for me, if this works, don't matter about the rest.

I hope all these detailed information can be helpfull for you.
Thanks for your work, I hope you can solve issues, and make a trainer that works completely for this version of the game.

Thank you again.

DogOfDeath

Reaction score
this trainer has been updated in Steam a few days ago. It does not work, and actually causes the game to crash every time. It has been working Wonderfully up until now. thx god maker,,mrantifun

gekko777

Reaction score
Hi Skaizo

Does this trainer work for the v17925 of the FitGirl Voksi repack ?
Like did anyone use a trainer for playing Online on that game?

Adoniis

Reaction score
You could always active the Admin panel, which is far more useful than a trainer any how.

gekko777

Reaction score
You could always active the Admin panel, which is far more useful than a trainer any how.
The fun fact is that we want to cheat in multiplayer, even though Im like level 60 and the server is practically dead, it’s a Voksi one

Adoniis

Reaction score
The fun fact is that we want to cheat in multiplayer, even though Im like level 60 and the server is practically dead, it’s a Voksi one

Oh, honestly I didn't think it worked in MP as I never tried. Good luck to you.