Trainer Search

Noire Blackheart

Reaction score
Ok after a quick test of the Lust dungeon, Inf Hp and Inf Mana still work, Inf Bond and Inf gold does not respond to my inputs and mega XP still works for anyone thats wondering.

iwa arya kusuma

Reaction score
inf gold and bond still no working =_= the cheat can be activate? but Mega Exp , Inf HP and MP work... can u fix it??

Mr.ForFun

Reaction score
Thanks for making this trainer! I finally was able to finish Conception 2 and avoided that horrible grind-fest.

Just a note though, when using the infinity health, I found the enemy health bar refused to go down as well. I worked around this by turning it off when I attacked and turning it on when they were attacking. This was not always the case as I could "sometimes" deal damage while inf health was active. Maybe you could troubleshoot if you are going to update.

nekochan

Reaction score
Thank you for making this , but there has been a patch and gold and bond are not working now.

Draconias

Reaction score
Thanks for this Trainer Mr. Antifun. But I may do have a humble request to update the trainer, so the bond, and GP point thing works again. It will be much appreciated.

neromiley

Reaction score
Thank You for your awesome work
it's working beside the money and Bond is not
if there any thing you can do it will be more awesome
THANX

hotbasio

Reaction score
Glow and Bond don't work ... but other function ok.
but really need glow and bond if can.

Anttolas

Reaction score
Got Problems with Gold and bonds, wondering if you are working on it, always love your trainers and appreciate your work