Trainer Search

mrcllz2017

Reaction score
can we have an update to this? from what i tryed, only fast birth its working, thank you.

Richard Joy

Reaction score
I'm looking for Constructor Plus trainer, the ones elsewhere are total crap.

Ristow

Reaction score
this is constructor plus version? or work with it?

Dutchsy

Reaction score
I've used this trainer on Constructor (the 2017 HD version, not Plus), and the F3 option still works, instant breeding which is pretty much the only one you'll need really.

You will need Tenant houses to progress up the higher building tiers either way, set those to generate income and switch it to breeding when you quickly need to max out more workers and the likes.

As to why other things do not work, I'm uncertain, but trying to find the money value in CE so far has proven without result.

Ristow

Reaction score
i tested this, indeed only F3 works but it bugs the game, the tenants dies as soon as they are placed in the house

mcfc

Reaction score
we need one for constructor plus because this one doesn't work

Telepath

Reaction score
You not really need trainer for Constructor Plus, just use Cheat Engine for money, steel, wood, cement and brick, two adresses for
money, one for the rest each.

Sanninzx

Reaction score
Good day sir admin n dev trainers...
I have been a fan of constructor since its birth in ps year 1997 d nostalgia of a retro game. Until up to now. Been using this trainer on CONSTRUCTOR PLUS ver. On pc. n i could say F3 is d only one working infinite births. saying cheat activated when prompted. F1 n F2 doesnt work at all.

I hope this gets patch or updated. To work really well. F2 unli tenant life n F3 unli birth would really suffice n usefull in the game n missions. F1 can be attained easy by cheat engine.

I hope this post could reach the devs n admin for a new workable trainer pc ver.

Ty vry mch for ur time