Trainer Search

Diane Perry

Reaction score
in the game files it states this is a VAC secured game, but I can't find any information in the store about it being a VAC game. So the trainer is for a single player game but how do you start a single player game. I keep trying to start a solo/lan game but always end up in a game with other people.

alpalia

Reaction score
in the game files it states this is a VAC secured game, but I can't find any information in the store about it being a VAC game. So the trainer is for a single player game but how do you start a single player game. I keep trying to start a solo/lan game but always end up in a game with other people.

they are an option for start game as local server , under local server you can see "solo". that allow you to play the game solo, but keep in mind, not all game mode are available in solo mode also (escape/mission are available solo, some otehrs are only multi and no way to get them solo), the game is pretty hard to beat solo. in "quest" mode you can easily fight alone versus infinite coming zombis (thanks the trainer for help this) , other than that you finish to die alone versus 40 zombis that respawn/coming everytime for try to kill you at end (before you escape)
create your own server and put it as local/solo. like that, nobody else can come in your game an no VAC.
actually the server are almost abandonned on my side (idk if its my country or what but i can search for 2 hours without find any server). the game is cool ^^ but i prefer L4D1-2 frankly

Diane Perry

Reaction score
they are an option for start game as local server , under local server you can see "solo". that allow you to play the game solo, but keep in mind, not all game mode are available in solo mode also (escape/mission are available solo, some otehrs are only multi and no way to get them solo), the game is pretty hard to beat solo. in "quest" mode you can easily fight alone versus infinite coming zombis (thanks the trainer for help this) , other than that you finish to die alone versus 40 zombis that respawn/coming everytime for try to kill you at end (before you escape)
create your own server and put it as local/solo. like that, nobody else can come in your game an no VAC.
actually the server are almost abandonned on my side (idk if its my country or what but i can search for 2 hours without find any server). the game is cool ^^ but i prefer L4D1-2 frankly
yeah the game is really hard i have no friends who play it so finding anyone to do it is a waste of time when I have L4D1&2 but it was a fun try thanks for the help.

Reaction score
No trainers or cheat tables work for this game anymore. I've even tried to make my own cheat table.. but that isn't happening bc for some reason(im assuming preventative measures) I cant find values like I can with older games. I'm guessing they are in multiples, or there is another countermeasure in place. Hopefully MAF will update it soon, as he has a huge work load with BO3 and Fallout 4.

sylvainlol

Reaction score
[Quote = "MrAntiFun, poste: 244, membre de: 1"] [MEDIA = youtube] JtQKQdxZIe4 [/ MEDIA]

Formateurs actuelles
Contagion construction 5002 Formateur 3
Contagion BUILD 5225 Formateur 3
Contagion BUILD 5300 Formateur 3

Options:
  1. Inf.Health
  2. Inf.Stamina
  3. Inf.Ammo
Remarquer:
  • Entraîneur mot de passe: mrantifun.net, le premier jeu de départ, puis activer le formateur.
  • Commencez sapins GameWorld puis activer le formateur et les tricheurs.
[/CITATION]
[Quote = "MrAntiFun, poste: 244, membre de: 1"] [MEDIA = youtube] JtQKQdxZIe4 [/ MEDIA]

Formateurs actuelles
Contagion construction 5002 Formateur 3
Contagion BUILD 5225 Formateur 3
Contagion BUILD 5300 Formateur 3

Options :
  1. Inf.Health
  2. Inf.Stamina
  3. Inf.Ammo
Notice:
  • Trainer password : mrantifun.net , First start game then activate the trainer.
  • Start gameworld firs then activate the trainer and the cheats.
[/QUOTE]
bonjour sa ne marche plus.

Pandemic4444

Reaction score
so i thought about buying this game since it was 2 bucks on g2a but i was not expecting the devs to have updated an old game like this. it appears there was an update before halloween (11/5/2015). i would like to at this time request a new trainer for steam build 845421.

Last edited:
Reaction score
so i thought about buying this game since it was 2 bucks on g2a but i was not expecting the devs to have updated an old game like this. it appears there was an update before halloween (11/5/2015). i would like to at this time request a new trainer for steam build 845421.

Personally, the only value i can edit with CE is Ammo for specific ammo types/guns. I cant seem to find the health :(

Techn9ne82

Reaction score
So i tried the trainer it doesnt work.... Started the game then put PW in and just the pc makes a beep

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
So i tried the trainer it doesnt work.... Started the game then put PW in and just the pc makes a beep
Current latest trainer is Contagion Build 1142015 Trainer +3 , It works fine on latest game build .

demondante3

Reaction score
can you make the trainer have separate options for inf.ammo like just inf.ammo and no reload on.

HaiTian

Reaction score
you can't use it online, it's doesn't work on line, but work in single player