Trainer Search

Cactus_Jack

Reaction score
Is anyone having trouble with this trainer? I'm half way through the game and suddenly the trainer no longer works with any of the options. I've rebooted, uninstalled and reinstalled WeMod.. I've even tested WeMod on other games and they work just fine. The only game it quit working on is Control Ultimate Edition half way through. I just wondered if it was a global issue, or an isolated issue on my end.

Bracuda

Reaction score
Did u try running (trainer) as admin?

if still it didnt work after going to game lobby (Start the game through WeMod) then try disconnecting internet. Hope this may solve u r problems.

Cactus_Jack

Reaction score
I right-clicked on WeMod, selected "run as administrator", then clicked "Play" in WeMod to load the game. It worked for 5 minutes, then stopped again. I finally figured out that changing something in the game options, saving the changes, then changing it back will get the trainer working again. It's definitely something with the game, not the trainer... and it's the only game that this happens to. because all other games in the trainer work just as they should. Thanks for the help, its very useful should I come across another problem, I will try running as an admin first.