Trainer Search

tal onzy

Donor
Reaction score
angus morrison pc gamer

Look, I don't know the first thing about cracking games, but I had been led to believe that piracy was inevitable, like the common cold or post-sambuca regret. But according Phoenix, the founder of Chinese ******* forum 3DM, the days of gambling on suspect game torrents may be drawing to a close.

FIFA 16 and Just Cause 3 have so far resisted all attempts to ***** them. Both use a second layer of encryption called Denuvo that protects underlying DRM, and it's giving 3DM's cracking champ Jun a hard time.

"Recently, many people have asked about cracks for Just Cause 3," Phoenix writes. "The last stage is too difficult and Jun nearly gave up, but last Wednesday I encouraged him to continue.

"I still believe that this game can be compromised. But according to current trends in the development of encryption technology, in two years time I’m afraid there will be no free games to play in the world."

Yes, it reads a little like Nostradamus, but it's unusual to hear any hacker or pirate speak of their pursuit as anything but assured.

Much obliged, TorrentFreak.

crnppscls

Reaction score
I think if Denuvo was that awesome more publishers would use it, it does a great job but...
If it's the publishers interest to sell more copies then i can't see how denuvo could accomplish this.

It works for Fifa, jc3 etc because they are high interest single player games, serial key is all you need for anything online.
I wonder what percentage of pirates would actually go out and buy the game if there were no retail versions available, not many i bet.
Most i see on forums just go without and ***** for months afterward because there is no *****.

Wouldn't bother me if piracy went dead but if the publishers didn't respond and re-introduce stuff like demos, i reckon it would potentially hurt them also