Trainer Search

Draven616

Reaction score
I'm using a legit copy of Crackdown 3 and I've waited a good 2 minutes, trainer does not activate.

Edit: Guess I had to wait 2 minutes 30 seconds because it activated right after writing this post! :)

Edit #2: Confirmed working, just took out Ngata in 30 seconds after 30 minutes of trying without the trainer lol.
so how did you kill the green ones? lol

csati777

Donor
Reaction score
And yes it was on the legit windows store version, just had to wait 2min 30 sec for trainer to activate.
I tried for 5-6 times. Quit the game, quit the trainer, restart both, activate the trainer, wait for 5-10 minutes, nothing happens.

EDIT: OK, it works now! I don't know what was the problem yesterday, but it works! The ammo is running out sometimes, but who cares? I have FISTS!!!

Last edited:

HellBlazerTM

Reaction score
Running v1.0.2900.2

Inf HP works for player & on enemies as well and makes them invincible.
Inf Shield works for player & on enemies who have shields and makes them invincible as well.
Inf Ammo does not work.
No Reload works but only till you have ammo.

RengardX

Reaction score
Using the CODEX release, I'm getting invincible enemies and the infinite ammo cheat doesn't appear to work. Can anyone else confirm having these problems?
I'm using normal and i get invincible enemies too. but infinite ammo works. except with plasma rifle. which seems to look to be working but ends up turning red and unusable despite having ammo in there

tajlund

Reaction score
Working on Windows Store version except causes some of the bad guys to become invincible.

RengardX

Reaction score
Working on Windows Store version except causes some of the bad guys to become invincible.
Yep. same problem a few of us are having. other trainers and cheat engine tables cause the game to crash so i can only actually use mrantifun's trainer. but i end up with invincible enemies....

goulaid

Reaction score
Same here with Codex version, After playing for 30 minutes the enemies become invincible as well.

jaks500

Reaction score
any1 else having crashing issues? when i select the supply point it crashes afterwards :(

i also cannot kill any enemies if i have inf health on.
yea i have crash after about 10 min, did anyone got fix for it guys ?((

tome

Reaction score
Can you update crackdown 3 trainer to version 1.0.2918.2 please

tome

Reaction score
Crackdown 3 new update 1.0.2959.2 can you update Trainer. ?

alicia4065

Reaction score
Thanks for all your work but will this trainer ever get updated