Trainer Search

ChuqNorris

Reaction score
Hello, excuse my English.
Some trainer features do not work on new versions, so I did it the following way.

Get gold at maximum 999 but it will decrease when you make any purchases, but that's very simple.
- you can make the purchase of the herb again that the value restores in 999.

Installed game folder> date> file named "craft_resources.xml"

check the line it contains

<! - <resource name = "herb" title = "Herb" desc = "" file = "gfx \ level_tiles \ craft_res \ herb" >

line 30 and change to:

<resource name = "herb" title = "Herb" desc = "" file = "gfx \ level_tiles \ craft_res \ herb" application_name = "5" shop_cost = "- 9999" />

note that the change was just uncomment aligned so that it appears in the game, this item is not enabled, and finally shop_cost = "- 9999" with negative value to give the balance to the player.

Picture below:
Captura_de_Tela_%28559%29.png

Captura_de_Tela_%28560%29.png

I could not take screenshot of the game

nash72

Reaction score
works except for inf. items which once activated it sets item to 0 once you try and craft something.

Oh come on!

Reaction score
Craft The World v1.4.013 Trainer doesn't work Mega Exp and Infinite Items. Can you check it out pls?. I have the same game version to the Trainer and all. When I'm try to activate Mega Exp, it says "Cheat Activated" when I gain Exp, shows I'm Leveling up prompt, but it doesn't, just stays on same level. And for the Inf. Items, when my dwarven picks items and stores it, the counts of items resets to Infinite Zero (0 Qty). Could you please check it out? Thanks in advance!. :D

tamersacro

Reaction score
in the 2 last versions no work inf items sorry for my bad english

DmmAK47

Reaction score
i have a problem with trainer at version V1.4.015 infinite items don't work and in game editor i can set a valut but for what? i cannot se value for something

Wulfe3127

Reaction score
the 'mega exp' cheat in the v1.5.000 trainer doesnt work at all. not even an error sound made. it just buffers/dies out, just like that. the others work very fine. wonder if theres any error in one of the game files or maybe something else. any tips or advice in any form are much appreciated.

Last edited:

OsakiAzumi

Reaction score
Hi, "(- . -)" none of them working for me "(¬ . ¬)" .. are there any procedures to make it works or any manovers I missed ?