Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
Crash Bandicoot N Sane Trilogy V07.30.2018 Trainer +2

Options:

1. Inf.Lives
  2. Stay High

Notice:
  • With the stay high cheat every time you press jump you will go higher and never fall down ,To reset disable the cheat.

Attachments

• Crash Bandicoot N Sane Trilogy V07.30.2018 Trainer +2 MrAntiFun.zip
    635.7 KB · Views: 5,930

MasterTails

Reaction score
Still nothing....i ges you dont have game or time etc to add thous missing things in the trainer?:)

Hoover1979

Donor
Reaction score
Thanks for your work but I think invincibility would be the highest priority.

MasterTails

Reaction score
Invincibility you sey? I rader go for infinite time so i can complete the time trials(dont forget the anoying time trials):p
Also i wuld go with 4 things onliy unlas something als is needed.
1.Invincibility
2.Infinite Lives
3.Infinite Fruit
4.Infinite time trials
That is all and nau if you want to add All gems cheat then add it but i wuld go without it as ic not nesseseriy:)
Also i am thinking about turbo mode or something:)
One thing we dont need is that Stay high cheat.
I hope he add them all:)
P.S Hover1979 do you also thinking of having the hard time with time trials without infinite time cheat or du you faind it unnesesery as you can do without it?:)

Last edited:

MasterTails

Reaction score
Still nothing new ? i tought he wuld update trainer buy nau hmm i am gessing...eather hi is buisy and have no time to read it and update the game,he dont read this section at all,he probobliy as some ppl sey when he have the game he upload faster and if he dont have the game he update slow....there are probobliy more ges i dont nou but this one are the onliy one at the moment.I hoped he puted the thing that i puted in mine last coment and i wil relink them again:)
1.Invincibility
2.Infinite Lives
3.Infinite Fruit
4.Infinite time trials
That wuld be all i hope he eventualiy read this part of the game trainer and update this i realiy realiy want this options and pecause there is no this options i cant play the game at all and like other ppl seyed Mrantfun is the onliy one that have trainers that dont contain aniy viruses at all as other trainers from other websites do and they are for this game....i min hau can they make plas 10 trainer even if virus and Mrantfun here onliy have plas 2 trainer onliy?

Xaffire

Reaction score
Soo what MasterTails is saying they aren't skilled enough to play a classic PlayStation 1 era game....darn millennials always want everything easy. 99 lives are easy to come by you can exploit certain levels like Sunset Vista at the very start of the level just kill the infinite bats sure it takes awhile but you still can get 99 lives and 99 fruits constantly on a loop, having a macro helps mine went off for like 40mins nonstop came back had 99 lives. Sure Invincibility should be a priority I'd like that. Infinite time in time trials...well the game records time trials on global scale I think I don't think MrAntiFun would do things like that to cause he doesn't do trainers for online advantages, you'd just have to get them yourself...

Yves Oblivsci

Reaction score
infinite fruit is unnecessary as wumpa fruit is collected to obtain lives. No need to infinite fruit. A better code would be to trick the system in thinking you collected all the boxes. That would make gem collection easier.

MasterTails

Reaction score
Yes Yves Oblivsci is right ic unnecessary....what is realiy necessary is all the thing i wroted long long time ago abowe if you read all mine coments.
I am supriced that it was a long time pased sins he uploaded this two cheat and nothing canged still...I cant play the game without a necessary cheats as duing cheats is mine life:)
Even if Mrantfun dont have the game and ic the reason he didnt uploaded more i sey....np jast upload them without the game aquairing we who have game will test it for you and let you nou:)

MasterTails

Reaction score
I am sorry for this Mrantfunn but...hau or where wuld i have aniy walid information that will tell me that you are reading this coments as sofar i dont think nothing is hapening here and it was a long time?

MasterTails

Reaction score
Hi there i dont want to be rude but nothing cange on this page as this 2 cheats are still here?
No infinite time time trial
No invincibility
No infinite lives
I hope this facture is added as i buyed the game long long time ago for PC but i cant (i min i can for the normal levels)but i cant play the game without it for thous time trials one.
I wonder if i eather need to ask ppl posting here if they want to open petition or donate to mrantfun....or something so he add thous missing cheats that are not here?:)
P.S i ment donate as an optional option it dont need to be a real thing onliy to se incase it hapen that then nev cheats will be added here as i didnt nou what is up at the moment?:)

MasterTails

Reaction score
Cant belived nothing is cange:(
no infinite lives
no infinite time
and no infinite etc i seyed in pervious post.
I am starting to wonder if he have no time for it or Ic not illegal buy aniy standards...?
If anibudy have aniy ansver to this please let me nou as sins there is nothing like that i cant play the game.
Yes call me a lazy ass for wanting this and even call me a cheater.Noumater what you call me in next coment i dont care...
I like to cheat and cheating is mine life...and i am proud of it noumater hau crazzy i may be...

TaserFace

Reaction score
was beginning to get a headache trying to read that troll speak...