Trainer Search

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
+1 would be awesome!

I started a game and tried moving the army and 2 units moved just fine with movement cheat ,I moved them from near Rome and they were moving instantly between territories , I moved them separately .

Can you explain more how to replicate the issue ? .

dsa.png

d3ath1234

Donor
Reaction score
I started a game and tried moving the army and 2 units moved just fine with movement cheat ,I moved them from near Rome and they were moving instantly between territories , I moved them separately .

Can you explain more how to replicate the issue ? .

View attachment 7518
I am not sure what the issue even is, im assuming someone else has had it and can explain. I just would love an update. unless its not needed for 3.2

advarcher

Donor
Reaction score
Basically what would happen would be if your character wasn't leading an army directly themselves, it would move at normal speed. If the character was directly leading the army (with the crown symbol) it would be the cheated-increased speeds.

The best way to see it is with a much larger army (buy a bunch of mercenaries and try moving them individually to the other side of the world to see who gets there first (the crowned one should always move quickly while the others take years to get to.)

--
If the trainer is being edited, would it also be possible for the starting values of Prestige and Piety be locked at 10k as well? Most of the bigger options that use Prestige/Piety require a lot more than the current 1000.

Yellowtail

Reaction score
Could you add a zero behind every number stat? The game acts too buggy alone and I really just want to snag the achievements and move on with my life.

d97

Donor
Reaction score
lol yall are begging for an update and asking for tweeks of the trainer like its free candy at the cornerstore. It takes time to update the trainer let alone add or edit the cheats available. Crusader Kings 2 V3.0 Trainer +11 works fine for me, try messing around with different versions and see what works for you.

AokiHagane

Reaction score
anyway is there a way to change the prestige instead of 1000 it gives around 5000 or 10000? .-.

thanks in advance

CVSeason

Reaction score
I can't download WeMod, after I download the exe and run it says "failed to download". Any way you can upload it here again?