Trainer Search

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
and you also dont have to have in windowed i play mine in full screen
Hey there, I just noticed the thread people having problems crashes and such , Can someone let me know what the problem is ? , Is it caused by a certain cheat ?.

SSW Mata

Reaction score
Hey there, I just noticed the thread people having problems crashes and such , Can someone let me know what the problem is ? , Is it caused by a certain cheat ?.
when you start the game and activate the trainer it would crash
you must do it in this order for it not to crash it seems
start the trainer open the game load a game then wait 10 days to activate the trainer and when you alt tab the game crashes activating the trainer in the wrong order causes a crash

El Bearsidente

Super Donor
Reaction score
Not for everyone.

I play windowed, I start the game, then start the trainer, load the save file, activate the trainer, then load into the game, use the options right away and it works perfectly.

That's some very curious behavior.

ShadowC13

Donor
Reaction score
when you start the game and activate the trainer it would crash
you must do it in this order for it not to crash it seems
start the trainer open the game load a game then wait 10 days to activate the trainer and when you alt tab the game crashes activating the trainer in the wrong order causes a crash

Tried this method. It would not let me activate the trainer when I started the trainer before the game.

Not for everyone.

I play windowed, I start the game, then start the trainer, load the save file, activate the trainer, then load into the game, use the options right away and it works perfectly.

That's some very curious behavior.

Tried this method as well. As soon as I got the save file loaded, it would crash.
Meh, I wonder whats up.

SSW Mata

Reaction score
you need to start the trainer then the game then wait 10 days in the game then activate the trainer
not start trainer then try to activate before you even start the game

dannyyee888

Donor
Reaction score
hi sir mrantifun,the latest trainer by sir is not working at all.once I launch the trainer,its craches the full steam game.previous trainer is ok..please retify it sir.ur help is most appreciated..thanks
dannyboy

Márcio Faustino

Reaction score
I tried this, still no dice.

Try this,

Launch first the trainer by right-clicking and run as administrator (yes i know that to run the trainer you need to be admin, but sometimes windows doesn't acknowledge the admin rights Microsoft FTW)
then start the GameLauncher, launch the game and start a new game(or load a old one), then pause the game and try to activate the trainer, if it works then you will hear "Trainer Activated", if it doesn't work it will crash.

Either the results please let us know, so we can try to discover a new to surpass that problem.

Cheers

Dal_Finlay

Reaction score
I have tried all the different suggests and whichever way I go about it, as soon as the voice says "Trainer activated" the game crashes

dannyyee888

Donor
Reaction score
hi marcio,sir it crashes..well mrantifun sensei..pls retify the trainer..it hav problems..dannyboy

Márcio Faustino

Reaction score
Do you have any DLC's?
I just checked and sometimes when you start the game with dlc's and activate the trainer its crashes sometimes it doesn't its a little random, dunno why.

Try running the game without dlc's and then tell us what is hapenning without mods also (i play with mods but this can also be the issue)

Good luck!
Cheers!

ShadowC13

Donor
Reaction score
Try this,

Launch first the trainer by right-clicking and run as administrator (yes i know that to run the trainer you need to be admin, but sometimes windows doesn't acknowledge the admin rights Microsoft FTW)
then start the GameLauncher, launch the game and start a new game(or load a old one), then pause the game and try to activate the trainer, if it works then you will hear "Trainer Activated", if it doesn't work it will crash.

Either the results please let us know, so we can try to discover a new to surpass that problem.

Cheers

When I do this, the trainer will not activate. It seems that something is stopping the trainer in that regard. BTW I am running pretty much all the dlc except for the music. I got tired of the music from just the original so I pretty much play mute while listening to my own.

redefine

Reaction score
start trainer before you activate the game
then when you get in game wait 10 days to activate the trainer do not alt tab or it will crash your game
Thanks SSW Mata, that is the solution for me!

Last edited:

ShadowC13

Donor
Reaction score
Alright, so after tinkering around for a bit, I have found how it works for me.
Open Game Launcher > Open Trainer > Start Game > (Just to be safe, waited 10 days after loading save/making new game) > Activate trainer.
It seems like I just had to tweak a step. Nothing much to it otherwise.

dannyyee888

Donor
Reaction score
sir mrantifun,good morning.sir any chance sir fix this crusader kings 2..latest trainer,previous one is very good,not is not..thanks very much sir..

AppleJuice

Reaction score
I can't seem to activate the trainer. I doesn't crash or anything but when I try to press F1 my computer makes a Ping sound everytime I press F1 and when I close the trainer it doesn't make the sound.

Márcio Faustino

Reaction score
I can't seem to activate the trainer. I doesn't crash or anything but when I try to press F1 my computer makes a Ping sound everytime I press F1 and when I close the trainer it doesn't make the sound.

you need to keep trying until you hear it...