Trainer Search

redefine

Reaction score
I don't want to nag and I realize, that MrAntiFun & Crew are probably pretty busy, but regarding the number of people who are requesting an update for the trainer since november, I guess it would be nice if someone could write, if someone is or will be working on this and how long this might take.

Edit: In november there was a version of the trainer, which only would work with a workaround posted by SSW Mata. At least it did for me. But since the CK2-update from february was released, the trainer was not working at all. So maybe I should have written february, but people were asking for a "normal"-working trainer before that.

Last edited:

Kalas

Honorary Member
Master Donor
Reaction score
I don't want to nag and I realize, that MrAntiFun & Crew are probably pretty busy, but regarding the number of people who are requesting an update for the trainer since november, I guess it would be nice if someone could write, if someone is or will be working on this and how long this might take.

Edit: In november there was a version of the trainer, which only would work with a workaround posted by SSW Mata. At least it did for me. But since the CK2-update from february was released, the trainer was not working at all. So maybe I should have written february, but people were asking for a "normal"-working trainer before that.
MrAntiFun have a list, like a "To-Do" list, in there he write each Trainer and it's needed.

Some Trainers need to be fixed, some need to be updated.
be patient do not spam to much it's annoying and wont get you the Trainer any faster!

redefine

Reaction score
MrAntiFun have a list, like a "To-Do" list, in there he write each Trainer and it's needed.

Some Trainers need to be fixed, some need to be updated.
be patient do not spam to much it's annoying and wont get you the Trainer any faster!

Hi Kalas, thanks for your response.

That To-Do-List is what I am talking about.
Is there a thread where I can look up, what trainers MrAntiFun is working on?
It would be cool, if you could communicate things like skipping trainers for some game updates (what would make sense). I guess it is a lot to ask for, on the other hand I believe it would prevent people from spamming bump posts.

Btw.: Sorry if I sound like I am complaining. I only want to suggest. I am not a natural English speaker and may pick some words that seem to harsh. At least, that's how I understand your response.

Kalas

Honorary Member
Master Donor
Reaction score
Hi Kalas, thanks for your response.

That To-Do-List is what I am talking about.
Is there a thread where I can look up, what trainers MrAntiFun is working on?
It would be cool, if you could communicate things like skipping trainers for some game updates (what would make sense). I guess it is a lot to ask for, on the other hand I believe it would prevent people from spamming bump posts.

Btw.: Sorry if I sound like I am complaining. I only want to suggest. I am not a natural English speaker and may pick some words that seem to harsh. At least, that's how I understand your response.
Well I'm afraid there isn't any place you can read about MrAntiFun to-do list, although he can make one but for now patient :)

TrainerMan

Reaction score
Hey, Mr.Antifun could you please upload Crusader Kings II v.2.4.1 trainer please?

Jeax

Reaction score
Hey, Mr.Antifun could you please upload Crusader Kings II v.2.4.1 trainer please?
Didn't you read what the Staff said before? Asking about updates quite sadly won't make this game rush through on his priority list :(

kra14

Reaction score
Hmm... uptade would be nice but the last update was 3.4. maybe the updates for this game are stopped.
but i never lost my hope :D

blurker

Reaction score
If you donate, the updates get priority I think. I've seen updates to trainers just days in difference for the same game because most likely a lot of who donate asked for it.

If you're really itching to move things faster, donate and support him then ask for it. If you can buy the game and/or horselords then just think you're donating for a DLC.

Last edited:

WaltE65

Donor
Reaction score
The latest is actually 2.4.2 updated on 7/17/2015. Any news on an update?

erbkaiser

Donor
Reaction score
Might be best to wait a bit longer, since 2.4.3 is in beta testing for this game and should be coming out soon.

WaltE65

Donor
Reaction score
Might be best to wait a bit longer, since 2.4.3 is in beta testing for this game and should be coming out soon.
Yeah this game is constantly updated, so we are lucky he even does updates for the trainer on it. For a game its age we are also lucky the developer is still ohgoing development for it. It is a great game and possibly the greatest of its type, though this does not include games like "War in the Pacific: Admirals Edition", that is a stand out all on its own and is truely remarkable, as well as very costly. Very few of us spend time with that game as it is tedious and even more critical to critical thinking than any game before or since it. I just wonder if Matrix Games will ever push for it to expand to the entire war instead of just the Pacific region. One can only imagine the time such a game would take to complete, much less even win if playing on the allied side. WitP:AE is not for the faint of heart, and is only for the most extreme fans of strategy wargames.