Trainer Search

Jeax

Reaction score
Of course they don't work anymore. The game is running another version now and we need to wait for MrAntifun to update the trainer. I hope we'll get something within the next weeks.

blurker

Reaction score
Will reverting to an older version and using a trainer for that version work?

redefine

Reaction score
I tried this and it seemed to work fine. Can't wait for the new update though. Mongol time!

Oh and we're on 2.4 now

I tried this and it didn't work. Could you tell please which versions of the game and the trainer did you use?

02abarks

Reaction score
I tried this and it didn't work. Could you tell please which versions of the game and the trainer did you use?
the latest one required you to start the trainer before the game and wait for the first week to pass in game before activating or something like that

WaltE65

Donor
Reaction score
Update would be nice indeed. Your and your teams hard work is underappreciated Mr.AntiFun, but I certainly do appreciate it very much.

El Bearsidente

Super Donor
Reaction score
MrAntiFun has a lot of work with this. There are tons of games that are more popular than CK2 and, afaik, he's doing this all himself. So you can imagine the workload.

So far he has always delivered, we've even been told by people who know that there's a to-do-list.

He'll get to it eventually.

redefine

Reaction score
the latest one required you to start the trainer before the game and wait for the first week to pass in game before activating or something like that

Ones again I tried this with the trainer version V2.3.4 + game version 2.3.6, and trainer version V2.2 and game version 2.2.1, but nether of them are working, no matter of the order in which I activated or started the trainer or the game.

blurker

Reaction score
Ones again I tried this with the trainer version V2.3.4 + game version 2.3.6, and trainer version V2.2 and game version 2.2.1, but nether of them are working, no matter of the order in which I activated or started the trainer or the game.
looks like we found your problem.