Trainer Search

redefine

Reaction score
looks like we found your problem.

Well, steam only let me choose specific version in the beta settings.
Untitled_zpsviokdyp6.jpg

I don't know how to set the game to a different version. And there are no matching beta and trainer versions.

blurker

Reaction score
Well, steam only let me choose specific version in the beta settings.
Untitled_zpsviokdyp6.jpg

I don't know how to set the game to a different version. And there are no matching beta and trainer versions.
The trainers are made for a specific version and the dev/publisher picks a beta version they want available so unless those two coincide, then nope a trainer won't work.

redefine

Reaction score
The trainers are made for a specific version and the dev/publisher picks a beta version they want available so unless those two coincide, then nope a trainer won't work.

Yeah, that's what I thought as well, but thefluumpinator wrote, that he tried it, and that it seemed to work. But I don't know which versions he used and he didn't answered the question, so I tried the last two, because 02abarks commented me about the last version.

02abarks

Reaction score
Ones again I tried this with the trainer version V2.3.4 + game version 2.3.6, and trainer version V2.2 and game version 2.2.1, but nether of them are working, no matter of the order in which I activated or started the trainer or the game.
they work, its just finicky, try launching the trainer after launching the game and wait for the first month to pass then activate, also some of the effects are not perfect so only turn on the ones you really want.

dannyyee888

Donor
Reaction score
hi sensei mr antifun n all adm..I m ardent fan of urs sir..a help needed here as to upgrade the trainer..tq sir

Chiller08

Donor
Reaction score
Really? i get that new AAA games get priority but i wouldnt say a ton though, This thread has been on the front page pretty much since the last update. Poeple were first asking for the trainer to be repeaired. Then came a new version and the poeple have been asking for a new fixed update trainer.

I was hoping to play ck2 during my summer vacation thinking the trainer would be up by the start of it since its been about half a year since the last one at that point. My vacation came and went and there is still not even an estimate.

Poeple have been waiting for a working trainer for about 9 months now. I know i sound demanding even though i can wait for the trainer since im waiting for the game of thrones mod to update anyway, but i cant just ignore your post as if this is some small indy game that no one cares about. Even though you have norman users, donors and super donors requesting it for almost a year now.

....nothing more to add

Well spoken dude

Chiller08

Donor
Reaction score
i dont think the trainer will update soon so i was looking for other solutions to cheat...and i have found one if someone is interested in text me

and i dont mean with the console ;)

Umpalumpaz

Reaction score
i dont think the trainer will update soon so i was looking for other solutions to cheat...and i have found one if someone is interested in text me

Ja ich wüsste gerne wie :D

Chiller08

Donor
Reaction score
Hab dir die nötigen Infos geschickt auch wenns ein ganz schöner Umstand ist wenn der die Links nicht akzeptiert^^

Jeax

Reaction score

I'd be interested too! If your offer still stands of course :p

blurker

Reaction score

Can I see what you found too?