Trainer Search

Jeax

Reaction score
Although they are marked as active I don't have infinite Prestige and Piety. They increase and decrease regularly like in the normal game and de- + reactivating the Inf Prestige and Piety buttons doesn't change a thing on it. The rest works perfectly fine though.

fabtje12

Super Donor
Reaction score
Mr.antifun Could you make a trainer for 2.3.6? For reasons unknown my game doesn't work when it's in 2.4.4 ( So I only play in 2.3.6)

fabtje12

Super Donor
Reaction score
we waited for about 9-10 months for mrantifun to update to current version so i doubt he's gonna downgrade his game for you anytime soon. Most of the options on the trainer can be accessed trough the console. So if you want something particular i can help you. Just tell me what you want to do.

You're probably right but it was worth the try. By the way it's quite easy to downgrade CK2

fabtje12

Super Donor
Reaction score
i meant it more as its gonna be very low on the priority list even if he ever decides to downgrade and make a new trainer for an old game version.

Thats why i offer my help with using in game console cheats

Thanks, I appreciate that but no, sorry

Anorata

Reaction score
okay thanks because I have some problem like I can't use the f1 to f7, f8 and f9 work well ^^'

xkhainedx

Master Donor
Reaction score
Hey Anorata... weirdly i've got the same prob now on win10 since last windows update... not sure why . gotta check into it

F1 to F7 work but not the later ones .. lol kinda the opposite of yours.

Jeax

Reaction score
I got windows 10 too and I can't use the F8 and F9 for prestige and piety

dragtar

Reaction score
Guy's why i can't download v2-4-4 trainer??? it downloaded till' end but then some unknown error:eek::(
With previous version all fine..

xkhainedx

Master Donor
Reaction score
never add prob with because its unlikely to get revolt if you use the trainer.I mean in dont use this feature (doesnt add much to the game anyway).

With cash you can solve almost everything in this game. and if not.. use cash to enrole mercenary to squeeze the revolutionaries getting a prestige bonus for it ;)
and dont forget to send your Marchal on unrested areas