Carlisle

Reaction score
The updated version is not working!
Game drops when you activate (F1).

Fix need...

xkhainedx

Master Donor
Reaction score
try: launch the game, wait at the launcher where you can select the dlcs. Launch the trainer and activate. go back on the game screen a proceed.
always worked well for me

Lerwyn

Reaction score
It's working fine on my pc.

First, i start the game, just the game. I load my game and i play few days (ten actually).
Second, i reduce the game and launch the trainer. I activate the option (F1 et few others keys).
Third, i play to the game with the trainer of Mr. Anti Fun.

No problem with this method.

iillkkaayy

Reaction score
I dont get any checkmarks when i press F1 & the others. I tried launching the trainer while at DLC menu, still nothing. Also tried when in game...

chamber1381

Reaction score
The new one works for me, but it seems to let the game know it's there, so you can't get achievements for Ironman.

xkhainedx

Master Donor
Reaction score
been using it for hours. but yes sometimes the game crashes. Still isnt happing that often

xkhainedx

Master Donor
Reaction score
been using it for hours. but yes sometimes the game crashes. Still isnt happing that often
Strangely as of today activating the trainers immediatley crashes the game. I am gonna try different ways as there was no patch lately

El Bearsidente

Super Donor
Reaction score
Strangely as of today activating the trainers immediatley crashes the game. I am gonna try different ways as there was no patch lately
Yeah, I noticed that too. Very strange. I found that starting the game, loading the save you want to play, then starting the trainer and doing all the Fs works fine.

There also seems to be an issue with naming offspring all of the sudden. I have the DLC, but sometimes I can't name my own children.

Peno Risobe

Reaction score
Noticed that for some odd reason every option works with the exception of the piety piety and prestige ones not doing anything. Other than that this definitely spiced the game up for me, managed to make playing feudal fun again.