Trainer Search

sarthak sinha

Reaction score
So i downloaded the crysis 2 trainer from here ... nd thank you it works ..but sometimes the games stop working .. (HANG kind of ... sound stops) ..so it has to be closed !!.. Please help !!! :(

Kalas

Honorary Member
Master Donor
Reaction score
So i downloaded the crysis 2 trainer from here ... nd thank you it works ..but sometimes the games stop working .. (HANG kind of ... sound stops) ..so it has to be closed !!.. Please help !!! :(

Hi, I doubt that this trainer is causing the problem, please check this Link and make sure you read all the details on the subject.

chris

Donor
Reaction score
hey there, did you test the game without the trainer and to see if the game hangs still?

sarthak sinha

Reaction score
hey there, did you test the game without the trainer and to see if the game hangs still?
yes i tested without the trainer its works fine ... even with the trainer the game works fine but not everytime !

Kalas

Honorary Member
Master Donor
Reaction score
yes i tested without the trainer its works fine ... even with the trainer the game works fine but not everytime !

If you playing without the trainer ? The game having the problem that you said ?

If it does, Means the game have problem not the trainer.

sarthak sinha

Reaction score

If you playing without the trainer ? The game having the problem that you said ?

If it does, Means the game have problem not the trainer.
no no .... the game does not have any problm....whenever i use the trainer .... only then the game hangs ..!! without using the trainer has never hanged up like this !!

Kalas

Honorary Member
Master Donor
Reaction score
no no .... the game does not have any problm....whenever i use the trainer .... only then the game hangs ..!! without using the trainer has never hanged up like this !!

Then you got to talk with Chris or MrAntiFun about this.

Kalas

Honorary Member
Master Donor
Reaction score
:p srry but i dont know how to check ...can you plz tell me how to check !

Find the Crysis 2\bin32\crysis2.exe file, rightclick on it -> Properties -> Details -> File Version.

chris

Donor
Reaction score
i guess neither !!
ok since you're not sure . help me with this

1)Right click the crysis2.exe and goto properties and check a tab in the new window called Details and check the version there.
Or you could have run the game and checked the version in the corner on the main menu.