Trainer Search

lakersman

Reaction score
Please make a trainer for Man Of Medan https://store.steampowered.com/app/939850/The_Dark_Pictures_Anthology_Man_of_Medan/ I know there's not a lot of gameplay since this is mostly point & click choose your own adventure game but the QTEs are punishingly quick on certain points that makes a difference between saving and DYING. Can you please make a trainer with FREEZE QTE TIMER on it so people don't miss out on certain sequences and get the BEST or preferred endings for the game.

Fred35666

Reaction score
If it is possible, having an option that can take us back a few seconds in the past or back to the latest checkpoint would be amazing and helpful !

Gigaaa

Reaction score
Please make a trainer for Man Of Medan https://store.steampowered.com/app/939850/The_Dark_Pictures_Anthology_Man_of_Medan/ I know there's not a lot of gameplay since this is mostly point & click choose your own adventure game but the QTEs are punishingly quick on certain points that makes a difference between saving and DYING. Can you please make a trainer with FREEZE QTE TIMER on it so people don't miss out on certain sequences and get the BEST or preferred endings for the game.
There is an option in the settings which already removes the need to rush QTE. You still fail by pressing the wrong key but the timer is infinite

River91939

Reaction score
+1

A time freeze cheat for the quick time button indicators would be the best ever!

lakersman

Reaction score
Sorry about this dumb trainer request guys but there is actually an option in the game menu to TURN OFF the QTE timer. So my bad for not browsing and analyzing the menu thoroughly. Moderator please feel free to delete this request

HeLLLorD

Reaction score
Sorry about this dumb trainer request guys but there is actually an option in the game menu to TURN OFF the QTE timer. So my bad for not browsing and analyzing the menu thoroughly. Moderator please feel free to delete this request

Strange..... for me dont woks this option.... any helps???? Ty for any.... to help me.....

lakersman

Reaction score
Strange..... for me dont woks this option.... any helps???? Ty for any.... to help me.....
Go to the settings and look for DISABLE QTE TIMER and turn it ON. In game the timer will still run but don't panic even if it reaches zero it won't trigger a fail and you can still press that button to successfully accomplish the QTE. If you press the wrong button though you will fail(It is explained clearly on the description, guys please read it) so take your time. This doesn't work on heatbeat mini-game though so good luck to that

Mateuskj

Reaction score
Go to the settings and look for DISABLE QTE TIMER and turn it ON. In game the timer will still run but don't panic even if it reaches zero it won't trigger a fail and you can still press that button to successfully accomplish the QTE. If you press the wrong button though you will fail(It is explained clearly on the description, guys please read it) so take your time. This doesn't work on heatbeat mini-game though so good luck to that
Not work for aswer questions.

pczelda

Reaction score
Note that this only works for singleplayer mode, as it says in the description by the setting option. It's brutal trying to play the game in 2 player co op mode especially if your friend is a long way away from you, it makes the game freeze and stutter, and often by the time you realize there's been a QTE, it's too late to react to it. A trainer that at least cuts the time for the QTEs in half making them move twice as slow would be very helpful.

Hataz

Reaction score
I can. Use the CE and speedhack. Set to hotkeys after it ll works. CE - Edit - Settings - Hotkeys