Trainer Search

Asuraswag

Reaction score
Anyone know anything about this rumor of them laying down bans finally? I think I may have finally been a victim of said ban. I can no longer find any summon signs and I can't pvp anymore oddly, and i've tried the bone of order. Thing is though, I've never used it for online purposes, just simply to make builds. Anyone know a workaround to this?

chris

Donor
Reaction score
Anyone know anything about this rumor of them laying down bans finally? I think I may have finally been a victim of said ban. I can no longer find any summon signs and I can't pvp anymore oddly, and i've tried the bone of order. Thing is though, I've never used it for online purposes, just simply to make builds. Anyone know a workaround to this?
there isnt any work around, and the ban only takes place when you use a trainer/hack online. =) so soft ban is real whether its soft or vac ban =). the only way i can see it is create a new steam account and purchase the game again =)

InfernoFiend

Donor
Reaction score

It is as Chris says. Plus there is no proof that you didnt use the trainer online, only your word. If you got banned oh well, you knew the risk going into it. When we download and use these trainers we acknowledge that if we get banned it is our own faults.
giphy.gif

chris

Donor
Reaction score
It is as Chris says. Plus there is no proof that you didnt use the trainer online, only your word. If you got banned oh well, you knew the risk going into it. When we download and use these trainers we acknowledge that if we get banned it is our own faults.
giphy.gif

sad but true =X, thats why i didnt buy the game on steam XD