Trainer Search

J.A.Cole

Reaction score
I can't use the estus flask anymore. The item code switched it out then I switched it back, what do i do?

ttt

Reaction score
all bosses defeated, all bonfires unlocked, max souls and skills
all best equipment upgraded all rings, and max of all items, all spells, max upgrade items (titanite...etc)
thanks mrantifun.net for trainer, I USED IT TO MAKE THIS 100% EPIC SAVEGAME
posted because I see a lot of people posting about they cant get trainer to work (you should install all new and old Visual C++Redist and check/install for windows updates)
download this save here: http://goo.gl/sbIpif and place in : C:\Users\a\AppData\Roaming\DarkSoulsII\0110000100001337
DO NOT GO ONLINE WITH THIS SAVE YOU WILL BE BANNED
as mrantifun mentioned in original post
-burn that astesic stuff at bonfire to activate area boss again or start journey 2 or do whatever-

nexer

Reaction score
Just a side note for v1.01+8 trainer; the Inf.Items option doesn't include Twinkling Titanite, it still being consumed. But works in 1.02+22.

Quote myself; the +22 trainer with Inf.Items doesn't seem to keep Twinkling Titanite as well. I had like 11 and one upgrade that cost 5 of it suddenly my inventory has 1 left.

SirMasterBaiter

Reaction score
Is there anyway to re-keybind the cheats?.. Ironically my F5 and F8 seem to be.. well ******.

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
Is there anyway to re-keybind the cheats?.. Ironically my F5 and F8 seem to be.. well ******.
No disrespect but im not gonna spend 1 hour rebuilding the trainer and re-setup the game just for your convenience, I got better stuff to do .

SirMasterBaiter

Reaction score
And I'm sure you do have better stuff to do. But that's not what I was asking at all. What I asked was implying I could Re-bind the keys.

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
And I'm sure you do have better stuff to do. But that's not what I was asking at all. What I asked was implying I could Re-bind the keys.
I understand , No you cant do that , I didnt build a function for key customization for my trainers , I was going to but its just much work to do which i rather spend making new trainers .

Didi

Reaction score
I understand , No you cant do that , I didnt build a function for key customization for my trainers , I was going to but its just much work to do which i rather spend making new trainers .

is there an option for appearance editing while in mid game?

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
is there an option for appearance editing while in mid game?

I dont think many people are interested in this options since you are the first guy to ask for it .

raghubabu1961

Reaction score
i love this trainer but i noticed that once i replaced my items with a titanite shard or chunk etc i cant seem to use them to upgrade my weapons.
i go to the blacksmith and i still see that i dont have the titanite shards required (1/0) but when i open the menu i see 25 of them .. the game doesnt recognise them
any idea what could be the problem?.. and yes i have the correct type of titanite and the required number as well.
i tried restarting.
backing up my last save and trying again.. switching bon fires
didnt work :/
EVERYTHING ELSE WORKS LIKE A CHARM THOUGH thanks :)

chris

Donor
Reaction score
i love this trainer but i noticed that once i replaced my items with a titanite shard or chunk etc i cant seem to use them to upgrade my weapons.
i go to the blacksmith and i still see that i dont have the titanite shards required (1/0) but when i open the menu i see 25 of them .. the game doesnt recognise them
any idea what could be the problem?.. and yes i have the correct type of titanite and the required number as well.
i tried restarting.
backing up my last save and trying again.. switching bon fires
didnt work :/
EVERYTHING ELSE WORKS LIKE A CHARM THOUGH thanks :)

To make the changes permit to the items you must place the items in the items box then restart the game , I always advise to get the required items then place it in the items box and right after that to restart the game to prevent bugs too .

raghubabu1961

Reaction score
thanks man .. i will do that.
AMAZING WORK YOU ARE DOING HERE. :) i mean both the trainer and fast replying skill .lol
stupid cheathappens ;)

raghubabu1961

Reaction score
nope didnt work bro. when i send item into box the game doesnt show them in the item box. even then after restarting cant find the changed items or can i find the replaced ones lol..good thing i was only using herbs.
man those shards are elusive :cool:

DissipatesAfterUse

Reaction score
Dude thank you so much for this! Before I found your trainer I was using a different one, and I had misclicked and turned one of my stats to 99 and couldnt change it back. Thank you so much!

resetter00

Reaction score
After using the trainer for some days, i can´t activate it anymore using the password. I always type it out instead of copy & pasting it and suddenly it doesn´t work anymore. The "activate" writing doesn´t turn red anymore? Any suggestions?

Btw, thx for your excellent work, it´s an amazing trainer and i´m also all in for the appearance editing, so this makes it 2 guys now :)

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
After using the trainer for some days, i can´t activate it anymore using the password. I always type it out instead of copy & pasting it and suddenly it doesn´t work anymore. The "activate" writing doesn´t turn red anymore? Any suggestions?

Btw, thx for your excellent work, it´s an amazing trainer and i´m also all in for the appearance editing, so this makes it 2 guys now :)

Are you getting error saying wrong password? , Or perhaps the game was updated?.

farizarch

Reaction score

how about restarting your pc, or check in task manager, maybe the trainer program is overlapping

DavidDavidson

Reaction score
Yeah I've had a few glitches when trying to add upgrade items (like petrified dragon bones) they don't show up under the 'upgrade item' part of the inventory, trying to put them into an item box crashes the game. Another issue is when using the infinite items cheat I get 6 of every item, quitting and reloading the save seems to fix this, though the item I turned on the 'infinite item' cheat reverts to the number it would have been at had I not used the infinite item cheat.
Other than the few inventory glitches and disappearing estus flasks (luckily I keep backup saves, as should anyone using trainers with a game) the trainer is great and I really appreciate you taking the time to make it. So far it appears to be the only legitimate DS II trainer out there, great work mrantifun.
Edit: If you do need upgrade items like petrified dragon bones, or titanite slabs and invediting them in won't work, a good workaround is to invedit yourself a bunch of 'petrified somethings' then keep trading them with the crows until you get your petrified dragon bones/titanite slabs.