Trainer Search

sdragoon757

Donor
Reaction score
he's busy in uni + preparing for his uni examinations :)
Could any of the Mods please mention the solution for item editing in page 1. Solution proposed on page 38 by Rjindael and Tachi seems to be working for V1.06.
Lot of the users seem to be posting about the item editing not working with the last DLC. It would be helpful for all if it is on page 1 instead of towards the last since honestly I dont think everyone will be patient enough to go through all the posts.
Thanks in Advance:)

Tachi

Reaction score
he's busy in uni + preparing for his uni examinations :)

Ahh, fair enough. Life does go on and all. If you can Chris, can you let him know we're having this issue whenever he has time to mess with it?
The method shared by Rjindael has been a good work around, but just doesn't have the same functionality the old non-stackable editor had (such as preserving upgrades and infusions which is a great thing when you are, for example, testing out mundane weapon builds :p).

chris

Donor
Reaction score
Could any of the Mods please mention the solution for item editing in page 1. Solution proposed on page 38 by Rjindael and Tachi seems to be working for V1.06.
Lot of the users seem to be posting about the item editing not working with the last DLC. It would be helpful for all if it is on page 1 instead of towards the last since honestly I dont think everyone will be patient enough to go through all the posts.
Thanks in Advance:)
Ahh, fair enough. Life does go on and all. If you can Chris, can you let him know we're having this issue whenever he has time to mess with it?
The method shared by Rjindael has been a good work around, but just doesn't have the same functionality the old non-stackable editor had (such as preserving upgrades and infusions which is a great thing when you are, for example, testing out mundane weapon builds :p).

will inform him when i see him on steam :).

2014hentai2014

Reaction score
Sorry, I have a list of ID items 1.02.

Nemogli you give a link to ID items from all 3 DLC?

ElietHaxorlol

Reaction score
it wont activate for some strange reasons when i type in mrantifun.net
any ideas why?

Dreadbcool4ever

Reaction score
Hey Everybody. I know this is my first post... ever, but I am giving a resource here that might benefit you all.

http://pastebin.com/MnvedjF1

This is a complete list of all items + the DLC items included. It also includes,with credit given, Rijndael's workaround, which works fine, as I have tested it using throwing knifes. Credit is also given to Reecey0120 from 360haven for his work on finding every items ID and making a list.

Use this resource to your convenience.

sdragoon757

Donor
Reaction score
i can't get the item editor to work at all
Please follow the steps mentioned by the members Rjindael and Tachi in page 38. As a quick note below are the steps,
1) Open Item Box in any Bonfire after Majula.
2) Move any stackable item to the item box from your inventory. Make a note of the name of the item.
3) Alt+Tab to the trainer. From the Item id list available at multiple locations in this thread(one is available in the post just above your post) find the item id of the item you had moved to the item box. That needs to be entered in the current item id box.
4) Find the item id of the item you want and input it in the New Item Id field in the trainer. Also input the quantity of the item. Quantity for non stackable items(weapon/armor) should be 1 since inputting more quantity will crash the game. Click on Edit Item button.
5) Go back to the game. If the new item is a stackable item(like firebombs,etc) then go to the respective ITEM category tab(on top) and move the item from the item box to your inventory. No need to move the first moved item back to your inventory since it may crash due to incompatible category.
6)If the new item is a non stackable item like a weapon/armor, after moving the item as mentioned in step 5, click on the item in your inventory and select LEAVE to drop the item on the ground. After that pick it up again and repair the item at the blacksmith.

Hope the above helps you in your pursuit:)

Vangolion

Reaction score
the application isn't running as soon as i click it the exe file disappears. Whats the go i really hope the .Rar files arn't a load a crap

Kalas

Honorary Member
Master Donor
Reaction score
the application isn't running as soon as i click it the exe file disappears. Whats the go i really hope the .Rar files arn't a load a crap

Your antivirus is blocking the file, Disable it and run the Trainer again.

scribbos

Reaction score
Trainer password : mrantifun.net , First start game then activate the trainer. :)
On V1.06 you don't enter a password to activate it, you just press F1.

It worked this time, but sometimes it doesn't. Kinda weird. Amazing trainer nonetheless, helped me farm the Ruin Set from the neverending waves of Ruin Sentinels in Drangleic. ;)

buttholeassguy

Reaction score
will you be makeing a new verison for 1.07
becuase i cant seem to get it to work on the new patch :(

FireFlan

Reaction score
I can't get it to work on my game.
I've tried everything and nothing seems to be working.
Yet I put in the password right and everything dings. :/