Trainer Search

Zereth

Reaction score
Where do I put in the password for the most recent trainer?
As far as I know, he doesn't include that in his trainers anymore. He probably just hasn't edited that part of the description since the time he originally posted this was almost 4 years ago. If you don't see an area to type in a PW, don't worry about it, just follow the instructions for the trainer and it should work just fine.

ZCtheFoxMan

Reaction score
Have you used the trainer online? If your SL is crazy high (like everything leveled up to 99 or something) the game might detect that something is going on. You might have to start a new game. If you do, I would suggest putting steam into offline mode, doing what you want (look up builds if you want specific ones so that your SL isn't at something like 500 or something. Builds up to level 150 or so will last you into NG+ and possibly higher NG+'s with good damage. Normally people like to stick to around SL 120 - 150, so you should be fine around that level. If you have used something like Inf. online before, the game might detect that or something so be careful of using things like that while online since either the game might detect it, or someone might report you or something.

Also, if by any chance you don't understand how to use the item editing part of the trainer, I made a guide earlier in the thread. Here is the link that takes you directly to the post I made on how to use it and have it work properly for any item. http://mrantifun.net/index.php?threads/dark-souls-2-trainer.309/page-54#post-44956

About the item editing and infinite item cheat... If someone used these cheats offline on covenant items and multiplied them, then spent ALL the duplicated items to rank up whatever covenant they're used for until they're all gone, THEN that player came back online, would the servers be aware that they used a cheat via the leveled up covenant?

danielpadill

Reaction score
hola tengo un problema con el entrenador no me conectar no funciona descargye dos y ninguno funciona tengo la version dark souls crow of the ivory king pero ningun entrenador me funciona ayuda

Exposition

Reaction score
Ver. 1.11 doesn't work, even with windows defender exception in place. =( New version needed?

Grimreaper1929

Reaction score
Im not sure , Its 3AM and i wanna go to sleep now , I will check the cheats tomorrow and maybe add more stuff ,
P.S. i used reloaded release to make the trainer so you could risk a ban if you use the trainer online , I cant say for sure .
P.S. I checked the game page on steam and it doesnt have Valve Anti-Cheat enabled .
But again use at your own risk .
why is there no edit hot key button?

asafkkk

Reaction score
hey dude my names is asaf but trainer is not active pls help me ver 1.02 win 10

Jadax

Reaction score
Does anyone know how to use the item adder/switcher?

I'm trying to replace Throwing Knife with Human Efigy, but clicking on edit item does nothing.

Midwit

Reaction score
As far as I know, he doesn't include that in his trainers anymore. He probably just hasn't edited that part of the description since the time he originally posted this was almost 4 years ago. If you don't see an area to type in a PW, don't worry about it, just follow the instructions for the trainer and it should work just fine.

Is there a way to add a spotted whip via unstackable items editor? how do I do it please?

Asaides

Reaction score
it asks for a password as soon as i try to open the file, and "mrantifun.net" is incorrect, any ideas?

NedFlanders

Reaction score
Has anyone ever used the trainer in an online game? I would like to know if I would really be banned, my intention is to use only inf.Health and inf.Stamina, when invaded by another player, I would disable both options.
Have anyone ever tried this or do you know if it's possible without being banned?
Thanks

Altaiir

Reaction score

Current Trainers:
Dark Souls 2 V1.01 Trainer +6
Dark Souls 2 V1.01 Trainer +7
Dark Souls 2 V1.01 Trainer +8
Dark Souls 2 V1.02 Trainer +22
Dark Souls 2 V1.06 Trainer +22
Dark Souls 2 V1.07 Trainer +22
Dark Souls 2 V1.10 Trainer +22 // Removed because of weight and durability bugs
Dark Souls 2 V1.10 Trainer +22 B
Dark Souls 2 V1.11 Trainer +22

Options:
  1. Inf.Health
  2. Inf.Stamina
  3. Fast Kill
  4. Inf.Durability
  5. Inf.Items
  6. Inf.Items NPC
  7. Inf.Torch
  8. Inf.Spells
  9. Inf.Weight
  10. Set Cash
  11. Set Minimum Items
  12. Set VGR
  13. Set END
  14. Set VIT
  15. Set ATN
  16. Set STR
  17. Set DEX
  18. Set ADP
  19. Set INT
  20. Set FTH
  21. Stackable Items Editor
  22. Non-Stackable Items Editor
Notice:
  • Trainer password : mrantifun.net , First start game then activate the trainer.
  • I suggest having two chars one for offline use on steam and one for online use , If you use this online you will get banned , Dont complain to me when this happens this is meant for single player
  • For Stackable items "e.g. Shards " , You must enter the item Id which you wanna replace and enter the item you want to have then the amount you want the new item to be at
  • For Non-Stackable items "e.g. Dagger" , You must select the weapon "Hover over it " Then quick switch to the trainer and then enter the non-stackable item you want to have instead of the one you selected .
  • Items Id list for V1.07 here
  • After have got the items , Move the new items into the items box then restart the game then start it again , After that you can do whatever you want with the new items , If you dont do this the items will disappear on restart if left in the player char.
  • Credit for the items list go to the nice people at xpgamesaves Here
  • Any problems ? Check this Thread.
  • This is meant for single player gaming!.
Items Id:
Here are some items Id even though i included the full list in a text with the trainer "Read Notice above for credits " ,
titanite shard 03A25410
Large Titanite Shard 03A26798
Titanite Chunk 03A27B20
Titanite Slab 03A2A230
Twinkling Titanite 03A2C940
Petrified Dragon Bone 03A33E70
Faintstone 03A3B3A0
Boltstone 03A3DAB0
Firedrake Stone 03A401C0
Darknight Stone 03A428D0
Poison Stone 03A44FE0
Bleed Stone 03A476F0
Raw Stone 03A4C510
Magic Stone 03A4EC20
Old Mundane Stone 03A51330
Palestone 03A53A40
Soldier Key 03041840
Key To King Passage 03043F50
Bastille Key 03072580
Iron Key 03074C90
Forgotten Key 030773A0
Brightstone Key 03079AB0
Antiquated Key 0307C1C0
Fang Key 0307E8D0
House Key 03080FE0
Lenigrast's Key 030836F0
Rotunda Lockstone 03088510
Giant's Kinship 0308AC20
Ashen Mist Heart 0308D330
Tseldora Den Key 03092150
Ladder Miniature 03096F70
Undead Lockaway Key 0309BD90
Dull Ember 030A0BB0
Aldia Key 030AA7F0
In my case the password tab bar is doesn't exist, i cant activate trainer. Why?

Billl231

Reaction score
I have tried the trainer many times, online, yes, I have not been banned at all