Trainer Search

kaziyo88

Reaction score
Trainer still wont work for me. Keeps saying the whole TEMP name thing to me, even tried changing the name of trainer.

Keevee

Reaction score
Hey Mrantifun, Is it possible for you to to add a cheat that can add items to your inventory (that you didn't have before ? Or is that something that is way to hard to do?

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
Trainer still wont work for me. Keeps saying the whole TEMP name thing to me, even tried changing the name of trainer.
Did you check your antivirus ? Also try running trainer as admin , UAC is a real problem for trainers .

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
Hey Mrantifun, Is it possible for you to to add a cheat that can add items to your inventory (that you didn't have before ? Or is that something that is way to hard to do?
For this game it is kinda hard , I can make a cheat to change an existing item to something else , But is there rare items or something like that ?.

aux116

Reaction score
so this will work for the latest patch that came out? 1.02?

gertzerroz

Reaction score
what survey? there isnt any survey and you want the password to this trainer? its mrantifun.net do not copy paste this password but type it in. and you should watch the video at the first page it guides you
the zipfile has a password

kaziyo88

Reaction score
Yes antivirus off, admin I am running as and uac is off still keep getting the message of temp name.

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
Yes antivirus off, admin I am running as and uac is off still keep getting the message of temp name.
Delete trainer - Redownload it - Restart PC , Test again- If still not work empty your Temp folder .

kaziyo88

Reaction score
Deleted trainer, re downloaded it, restarted pc, tested it again still nothing deleted Temp file nothing.

hgooob2000

Reaction score
Thanks man,
Is there something in game tell me where i go ? Or where is the mission?

theone1122

Reaction score
Trainer +8 works on v1.02 Steam version. Currently playing in offline mode and using the trainer perfectly fine. Was wondering if this trainer is able to edit shards as well?

Quink

Reaction score
A option for infinite Blacksmith items etc would be awesome

nofunallowed

Reaction score
should have seen the new trainer with minimum. could discard those branches of yore and didn't pick up a key which is loot with the yore

warrats

Reaction score
Now that DS2 is VAC Secured, I would imagine this Trainer is going to go on the banlist?

Mitchell

Reaction score
Well, basically to assure I don't get vac banned, should I set myself to Offline mode to be sure, and after I do the editing will I be able to switch back to online mode, because I'd like to traverse the game using player messages and such. Thanks for the trainer by the way dude. Makes my like a whole lot easier when wanting to explore.

chris

Donor
Reaction score
Well, basically to assure I don't get vac banned, should I set myself to Offline mode to be sure, and after I do the editing will I be able to switch back to online mode, because I'd like to traverse the game using player messages and such. Thanks for the trainer by the way dude. Makes my like a whole lot easier when wanting to explore.

well thte trainer at first page did mention to use at your own risk, so yeah at your *Own risk*;)