Trainer Search

Kyuzo

Reaction score
hopefully inf durability is finally fixed idk how much my Moonlight Sword can take it's special ability knocks off 10 durability per use!

:p

great work btw.

nexer

Reaction score
Yo MrAntiFun, DSII 1.02 is out. It fixed the crash problem for majority of players like me, so we will be rooting with 1.02. I'm using the original game exe.

For trainer option, mainly need Soul (currency) increase. Would be nice to have Inf upgrade items like Titanite Slab and Boss Souls etc.

Tre

Reaction score
Hi there, could i get an info on whether your game is an original or retail copy?;) thanks
Hi Sorry Mr.AntiFun,
It was that I had two trainers at once which was actually hidden and I had a original game. Thank you for the Speedy Response time though.

chris

Donor
Reaction score
Yo MrAntiFun, DSII 1.02 is out. It fixed the crash problem for majority of players like me, so we will be rooting with 1.02. I'm using the original game exe.

For trainer option, mainly need Soul (currency) increase. Would be nice to have Inf upgrade items like Titanite Slab and Boss Souls etc.

DS2 version 1.02 we've already updated that, the trainer 1.01 works with 1.02, the infinite titanite slab and boss souls works with the infinite items cheat. test it before inquiring ;)

Kyuzo

Reaction score
inf durability now working for me ~BleachFan2007

well done sir well done.

also confirm trainer works with 1.02

Solice

Reaction score
DS2 version 1.02 we've already updated that, the trainer 1.01 works with 1.02, the infinite titanite slab and boss souls works with the infinite items cheat. test it before inquiring ;)
I've tried testing this in every way I can think of, and the every item works great with the infinite item/ minimum item, except for upgrade items. They just don't seem to work. Is that the trainer or is that just me?

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
I've tried testing this in every way I can think of, and the every item works great with the infinite item/ minimum item, except for upgrade items. They just don't seem to work. Is that the trainer or is that just me?
Upgrade items require more than 1 unit for the items cheat to work .

nexer

Reaction score

I see, theoretically different version of the game might affects its pointer address that's why i didn't bother to test it out, but thanks for confirming might as well put a note on front page so people would stop wondering :)

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
I see, theoretically different version of the game might affects its pointer address that's why i didn't bother to test it out, but thanks for confirming might as well put a note on front page so people would stop wondering :)
I will be releasing a newer trainer today for V1.02 anyway , I added more options to the current trainer .

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
The new trainer will include items editor , Sadly you wont be able to add new items but you will be able to replace any existing item to something else more useful , Also added cheat for blacksmith unlimited supplies and unlimited weight .

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
Here is a picture of the new trainer , Should be ready within couple hours! .

Attachments

• darksouls.png
    darksouls.png
    65.7 KB · Views: 505

kjs00333

Reaction score
Works great. Only problem is the shards, arrows / bolts etc.. don't seem to work under infinite items cheat. Only the first tab of inventory is affected.
Otherwise, great trainer.