Trainer Search

Grabarz

Reaction score
Some issues ...

when u change ID of item (swords etc) they sometimes become 2/3 in inventory
second thing is worse... When You change ID of armour bugs appear and then .... Gloves become armor for example (ofc u cant wear it...) anyway great job

Foxtrot

Reaction score
Noticed Dark Souls 2 is now supported by the Valve Anti-Cheat (VAC) system. Is this detectable online/offline?

Kyuzo

Reaction score
you should be fine as long as you play offline.

but that's my opinion i don't know how strict they're about these things.

chris

Donor
Reaction score
Noticed Dark Souls 2 is now supported by the Valve Anti-Cheat (VAC) system. Is this detectable online/offline?

this trainer was made for single player use only. it is not meant for multiplayer. Use at your own risk as it is mentioned on page 1 where the trainer download is at.

Caio Bogoni

Reaction score
I accidentally substituted my Estus Flask for another item! How can I get it back?

chris

Donor
Reaction score
I accidentally substituted my Estus Flask for another item! How can I get it back?

Alt+F4 if you havent save it. close the game and open it again. if its still missing well you gotta find estus shards again.

Caio Bogoni

Reaction score
Alt+F4 if you havent save it. close the game and open it again. if its still missing well you gotta find estus shards again.
I got it somehow, thanks.

By the way, Inf Item on the Shards ain't working. I had at least 2 of Titanite Shard/Large and now I have none of the large one and only one of the common.

chris

Donor
Reaction score
I got it somehow, thanks.

By the way, Inf Item on the Shards ain't working. I had at least 2 of Titanite Shard/Large and now I have none of the large one and only one of the common.

once you get an item that has one piece, you should turn on the infinite items another time, and that would work. That's how I did it

greeny187

Donor
Reaction score
Should have a simple how-to for the extra options in the trainer especially for members who are green in using trainer.

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
Should have a simple how-to for the extra options in the trainer especially for members who are green in using trainer.
Thats why i make YouTube Videos of the trainers , So people can see how to use the trainer .

Isabelle

Reaction score
Thats why i make YouTube Videos of the trainers , So people can see how to use the trainer .
how do i find out how to install the trainer? I am not the best at trying to figure this out lol. i see it in winrar but I cant seem to go farther than that

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
how do i find out how to install the trainer? I am not the best at trying to figure this out lol. i see it in winrar but I cant seem to go farther than that
You have to extract the exe file and the items Id text file from the archive .

Liam McGrath

Reaction score
It seems like when using the trainer your estus flasks vanish for some reason. It seems to happen when you use the id changer for items.

I tried changing another item into estus flasks, which works, however they no longer heal you. You can still upgrade using estus shards, but when consuming you get the animation and no heals. Maybe i'm just doing something wrong.

Other than that everything works great! :)

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
It seems like when using the trainer your estus flasks vanish for some reason. It seems to happen when you use the id changer for items.

I tried changing another item into estus flasks, which works, however they no longer heal you. You can still upgrade using estus shards, but when consuming you get the animation and no heals. Maybe i'm just doing something wrong.

Other than that everything works great! :)
Read notice #5 please .

bloodsucker

Reaction score
this is greater then i expected , been looking around on internet for while

lectricice

Reaction score
My question for the onlinemode:

I know you can get banned for using this online. But for example: I use it offline than I turn it off and go online with the same char but the trainer deactivated, would it still be bannable?