Trainer Search

sithy

Reaction score
If i try and edit a stackable item, after the dlc patch the stackable item edits to whatever i choose, but if i save and quit, the stackable item reverts back to what it was before i changed it. Am i doing something wrong? It was working fine before the dlc patch.

A way around that, from what ive seen, is to change the number of the item in game, like if you give yourself a bunch of human effigies, buy or find one more legitly, and it tends to keep the newer number through saving,

sithy

Reaction score
Can you add a way to increase soul memory?

I added some souls and leveled up but I don't have the soul memory to back it up so if I go online now with that character I'll get soft banned.

Easy fix, just do the math and give yourself the soul items and use the soul items to give yourself souls. The souls from the items will give you soul memory and souls to use for levels...

Yerycho

Reaction score
He does not accept the code. I type it in vainly. Because of this not good! I looked at the video setting but not good... for me.

WolfnDragon

Reaction score
did this trainer stop online function? cas im not seeing any signs etc anymore. whats wrong with ds2?

InfernoFiend

Donor
Reaction score
did this trainer stop online function? cas im not seeing any signs etc anymore. whats wrong with ds2?

Either you have been banned from use of online due to use of the trainer in PvP, or your soul lvl isnt within the range of people in that area. Either or, it is not due to the trainer itself but instead your use of it.

rannstein

Reaction score
Hello to you, i got this very nice Trainer and i thank you so much for this nice programm.

But i have a question i can't activate "F9" and i can't use the "Set Section" on the right side. When i write something in the fields "Set Cash" or any other "Set Field" it not added to the game ???

Can you help me?

icepick

Reaction score
Hello to you, i got this very nice Trainer and i thank you so much for this nice programm.

But i have a question i can't activate "F9" and i can't use the "Set Section" on the right side. When i write something in the fields "Set Cash" or any other "Set Field" it not added to the game ???

Can you help me?
i think this trainer need to be upgrade.

Viktor

Reaction score
Update please. VAC has been removed from the game. the incentive disappeared information about him

InfernoFiend

Donor
Reaction score
Since most of the functions still work an update is not necessary. Once MAF determines an update is needed he will update it on his own time, until then leave it be.
502002205.gif

-Edit-
Only reason I said anything is I am starting to get annoyed by all the notifications of people posting "pls update" here =/

Reaction score
Well, I think it should be updated to fix the weight issue and to update the item id notepad for the DLC items. But I don't think he should do that until the final DLC has been released so that it doesn't need to be edited repeatedly.

InfernoFiend

Donor
Reaction score
Well I mean what I posted was just an opinion. The decision whether to update or not falls to Mr. AntiFun and I just felt that we shouldn't harass him to get him to do what we want. Then again I personally feel bad if I make a simple trainer request in the trainer request section.
tumblr_mwnciprn0D1r3cqoco1_500.gif

XSDrake

Reaction score
this is amazing, thanks for this ! but just a question : I have some problems to get magic in the right place, any solution for it ? I didn't see anything about it...

Thanks again !

dr.ahos

Reaction score
Hi, works this latest trainer v 1.02 for newest DLC Dark Souls 2 Crown of the Old Iron King version 1.05 ???? Thank.