Trainer Search

Cinel

Reaction score
windows cannot complete extraction any fix for this?
What kind of "extraction" are you talking about? The archive (that is a .ZIP) ? If you trying to extract/run trainer that is always archived to ZIP file using Windows extraction, can cause you trouble sometimes.
Try 7Zip , is freeware, and can extract (and add archives) any known archives.
If you don't talk about archive extraction, please give us more information.

shahzehan

Reaction score
I can't get the stackable item fuction to work :( Other than that everything works great :)

Xexis

Reaction score
Hmm hey guys, the version 1.05 kalibration to 1,10 doesnt work with this trainer v. 1.02 :(

I scribe the pw in the field and i get a windows melody, sounds like a fail. Whats wrong with this ? i cant activate the trainer :X

thx for reply

soulkeeper90

Reaction score
Watch the video in OP and follow the same exact steps. Stackable items doesn't work in newest update.

Revenworld

Reaction score
i can swap item and armor but why i can't swap weapon
When i Swap weapon and Move the new items into the items box then theweapon duplicate

graceling

Reaction score
Do you think you could possibly add a user input to edit their soul memory for the next update to your trainer? It would be quite helpful to bump your soul memory down to help a friend with a boss or something and then bump it back up when your done.
THIS! We need a soul memory edit/reset. It's the ONLY thing missing. Please, MrAntifun, do it! Q_Q

BlackcatXD

Reaction score
Its probably because of your antivirus blocking the trainer .
i allready turned off my anti virus and the trainer was working ver well some week ago i dont know what happened
ps:youre awsome and your forum is is very helpful

BlackcatXD

Reaction score
What kind of "extraction" are you talking about? The archive (that is a .ZIP) ? If you trying to extract/run trainer that is always archived to ZIP file using Windows extraction, can cause you trouble sometimes.
Try 7Zip , is freeware, and can extract (and add archives) any known archives.
If you don't talk about archive extraction, please give us more information.
well im using winrar but still it failed to open i was using the trainer 2-3 weeks ago and it worked fine

jetboy

Reaction score
So I accidently got rid of my estus flask some how and when i try to add it back it wont refill it just stays empty

rune

Reaction score
Hey MrAntifun the hotkeys doesn't work on laptop, the set lines are working well.

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
Hey MrAntifun the hotkeys doesn't work on laptop, the set lines are working well.
Use a key simulator or something , I will be redoing the trainer to remove the password thing but i wont change the hotkeys though .

rune

Reaction score
Use a key simulator or something , I will be redoing the trainer to remove the password thing but i wont change the hotkeys though .
You are right, with the screen keyboard finally working everything. Thanks man!

sithy

Reaction score
THIS! We need a soul memory edit/reset. It's the ONLY thing missing. Please, MrAntifun, do it! Q_Q

We dont need a soul memory editor with it, if you have half a brain, you would realize that you could already adjust your soul memory by just giving yourself more of the items that would grant you souls. If you are intelligent enough to look up how many souls what item gives you, you should be able to place yourself within the summoning area of any of the summon items. If we do get a soul memory editor, then we will just have tons of people trolling by getting near maxed out characters and invading people with no stats or items to defend themselves with.

kylekong

Reaction score
Sir Mr Antifun. the trainer did not work on the non stackable item.... the item black out and cannot be store into item box as mentioned. caused by updates?

Kalas

Honorary Member
Master Donor
Reaction score
Sir Mr Antifun. the trainer did not work on the non stackable item.... the item black out and cannot be store into item box as mentioned. caused by updates?

Read the notice.

Notice:
  • Trainer password : mrantifun.net , First start game then activate the trainer.
  • I suggest having two chars one for offline use on steam and one for online use , If you use this online you will get banned , Dont complain to me when this happens this is meant for single player
  • For Stackable items "e.g. Shards " , You must enter the item Id which you wanna replace and enter the item you want to have then the amount you want the new item to be at
  • For Non-Stackable items "e.g. Dagger" , You must select the weapon "Hover over it " Then quick switch to the trainer and then enter the non-stackable item you want to have instead of the one you selected .
  • After have got the items , Move the new items into the items box then restart the game then start it again , After that you can do whatever you want with the new items , If you dont do this the items will disappear on restart if left in the player char.
  • Credit for the items list go to the nice people at xpgamesaves Here
  • Any problems ? Check this Thread.
  • This is meant for single player gaming!

machine4578

Reaction score
a new update released today(v1.06) and it seems that the trainer has stopped working :(