Trainer Search

Ottologist

Reaction score
I can confirm the trainer has stopped working as per the most recent update. When activating I get a short delay and then the usual activation sound, but it remains inactive.

diasukendo

Reaction score
As everyone mentiones Trainer has stopped working taking the update. Mr. Antifun, any solution?

DeWayne

Reaction score
Is there any chance of getting the trainer updated for the latest DLC that just released today ?

Aerllette

Reaction score
Hi Mr. Antifun :)
Just wanted to thank you for all of your hard work making these awesome trainers. Really appreciate it :)

Senalko

Reaction score
When will you be finished with the new trainer? I really wanna thank you for that great trainers you are making :). keep it going man!

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
I already updated the trainer ,Atm im looking into adding a new option for fly mode or something similar for a friend.

Senalko

Reaction score
Wow Noice. :) So it's uploaded already? A fly mode would be really fun :D

Pathia

Reaction score
oh yeah, great job Mr.Antifun, it also works for the 2 dlc.ma does not work for the third dlc, Crown of the Ivory King V.1.06 calibration V 1.11. :( Thanks in advance

sunfy8

Reaction score
hope MrAntifun can make a new trainer for the latest dlc(Ivory king).... thx millions!!

zergit

Reaction score
I guess add my name to the people who thank you for the trainer. Wonderful work, and as far as I know (although I didn't look very far) the only one that has an item modifier. Great job man.

jb13005

Reaction score
thanks a lot for ur work, but if u have time, can u upgrade trainer for 1.06 ??? thanks :)