Trainer Search

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
Hi! I have problems with trainers like this.
I've been looking at different forums, but didn't find anything useful
Problem: Lua engine: Error:Invalid integer
Can you help me? Please!
The boxes will only accept integers which are values between 0x00000000-0x7FFFFFFF in hex or 1-4294967295 in decimal ,So you either entered a really really high number or you entered something which isnt a number into the box.

Lolipop82

Reaction score
The boxes will only accept integers which are values between 0x00000000-0x7FFFFFFF in hex or 1-4294967295 in decimal ,So you either entered a really really high number or you entered something which isnt a number into the box.

Excuse me, but I did not understand you, what i shall to do?
(and i cannot activate the trainer)

Last edited:

skotkeller

Reaction score
Excuse me, but I did not understand you, what i shall to do?
(and i cannot activate the trainer)
If you cant activate trainer you either have wrong trainer for your current version and need to upgrade your trainer or you have wrong update of game and need to update that. What the error code gave you was something that seem like it had issue with hex or decimals, which is these codes are used to pull data and alter with this trainer and most anything.

Avelahn

Reaction score
Can anybody answer my question? How does the stackable item function work? I can't get it to work and the description in the OP is very vague.

Senalko

Reaction score
I think MrAntiFun is still working on getting it fixed at the moment Avelahn ;)

teepweep

Reaction score
Is there any way to unlock all bonfires from start of a new game?

Avelahn

Reaction score
I think MrAntiFun is still working on getting it fixed at the moment Avelahn ;)
Hmm yeah I guess. I just didn't see anyone else who had the same problem so I thought it was something I was doing wrong, but I'll just be patient for now. :)

Tachi

Reaction score
So, does anyone here actually have the trainer working for them? Going from what people have said it seems that the non-stackable conversion is not working for anyone, but some people may or may not have the stackables working.

alicebay

Reaction score
So, does anyone here actually have the trainer working for them? Going from what people have said it seems that the non-stackable conversion is not working for anyone, but some people may or may not have the stackables working.
You've got a point.man

Alex_Ryuuma

Reaction score
Found an easy solution for the non-stackable items not working ... you just have to replace a stackable item with a weapon or piece of armor.
It's more time consuming because the weapons come out broken after you enter back into the game but it seems to work so I'm not gonna complain!

Okey, tested and it works with weapons,spells and armor... I just replaced throwing knifes,poison moss,lifegems etc

Tachi

Reaction score
Good to hear that at least the stackables are working for some ^^
For those that have stackables working, could you run through exactly what you do? I'm wondering if the new version of the trainer works differently compared to the old one and my habits are where I'm going wrong. Give each step as if I was a child if you have the patience for it.

skotkeller

Reaction score
TO ALL PEOPLE WHO HAVE NEVER USED HIS PREVIOUS TRAINERS
Yes they all functions have worked in the past just with new DLC the old trainers couldn't even connect to the game. Now making new trainer as he is he pushed release out fast so people would be happy but somethings don't work. Just give him time and the trainer will be to your liking. He does have other things to do.

PoisonedMods

Reaction score
Found an easy solution for the non-stackable items not working ... you just have to replace a stackable item with a weapon or piece of armor.
It's more time consuming because the weapons come out broken after you enter back into the game but it seems to work so I'm not gonna complain!

Okey, tested and it works with weapons,spells and armor... I just replaced throwing knifes,poison moss,lifegems etc

Well your way does work it is potentially game breaking as it make some items irreversible or gives them blank Text and Icon Making them useless and unable to pickup what the item used to be.

Avelahn

Reaction score
Good to hear that at least the stackables are working for some ^^
For those that have stackables working, could you run through exactly what you do? Give each step as if I was a child if you have the patience for it.
This so much.

Sugicloud

Reaction score
Well, till mrantifun fix this, Im using v1.02 with Old Irong King release of Co dex, works great, luckyly I didnt erase that release.

alicebay

Reaction score

Nice try .I‘ll try this like you.thank you.

alicebay

Reaction score

No still not work:(Already tried.but ......

Supercellbyukin

Reaction score
i thought for stackables all you had to do was edit the stackables, then open the itembox?
what i do is i leave at least one dungpie in the itembox and one in my inventory,
then proceed to edit dungpie > X stackable item (99)
then open up the itembox to check that it's there, which appears to be crucial step