Trainer Search

HiagoFreeman

Reaction score
your trainer doesnt work for me.i cant activate the trainer pressing f1 or clicking,i dont know why.:(

Flamehorn

Reaction score
i've downloaded all the versions i can find and most of them including v1.11 +22 doesnt even give me the option to enter an activation code and i can use the hotkeys but it has no effect in the game please help. (side note) im using the retail version connected to my steam account with no DLC added on

clouddiaz

Reaction score
Hey, Mr AntiFun, after clicking on your download links it keeps telling me that my download failed. Your download page doesnt load, yet the rest of the internet works fine. I tried disabling all add ons and extensions but the issue persisted. I even changed wifi but it didnt seem to work.

astindextor

Reaction score
Trainer was working fine for a long time, but starting a week ago it now crashes the game every time.

Lucrass

Reaction score
Trainer needs an update I guess... it wont activate. Constantly hearing the windows beep every time I attempt to activate it. I tried running it in administrator and nothing changed.

Cinnamun

Reaction score
It doesn't work with
version 1 .06
and calibrations 1.11
I have all the DLC, am I doing something wrong?

Lucrass

Reaction score
My mistake turns out there are two different trainers made by mr.antifun for this game. There is a trainer for Dark souls II and Dark Souls II: Scholar of the first sin. Anyone who is having issues make sure to specify which version of the game you have. The Scholar of the first sin trainer is working just fine for me.

Mattcap

Reaction score
My mistake turns out there are two different trainers made by mr.antifun for this game. There is a trainer for Dark souls II and Dark Souls II: Scholar of the first sin. Anyone who is having issues make sure to specify which version of the game you have. The Scholar of the first sin trainer is working just fine for me.
which one do u use?

Lucrass

Reaction score
which one do u use?
That all depends on which version of the game you have. There are two versions of it. There is the normal Dark souls II. and than there is the Dark souls II: Scholar of the first sin. If you want to find the Scholar of the first sin trainer you can google "Dark souls II: Scholar of the first sin mr.antifun" and that should show up. I am also pretty sure you can simply search the trainers category and you should be able to find it there. Dark souls II: Scholar of the first sin is basically the graphics upgraded version of Dark souls II vanilla.

bloodwing88

Reaction score
i am using version 1.02 when i try to activate it it does nothing all i just get are windows error noises

Onin Sagun

Reaction score
Please help. I activated the trainer but only F8 works. Why can't I activate F1 to F7 and F9?