Trainer Search

emman213

Reaction score
i cant seem to make it work. i dont have any area where i could put in the password for some reason.
imMwl09.jpg

OfficerWilson

Reaction score
i cannot get the trainer to activate i followed video typed password have the right one for the version and have a retail copy and it just makes noise when i click activate but nothing happens

Blackhawkz

Reaction score
I got the trainer to download, loaded the game first, made sure the trainer and game were using the same verison, opened trainer, put in the code and nothing happens, i have no clue what to do now. Thx ;) hopefully u can help.

Blackhawkz

Reaction score
i cannot get the trainer to activate i followed video typed password have the right one for the version and have a retail copy and it just makes noise when i click activate but nothing happens
exactly the same issue as me. hmm.. i wonder if they can fix this hopefully

Gregory Booerk

Reaction score
Never Mr. fun I figured it out. I was using an older version. and
i cant seem to make it work. i dont have any area where i could put in the password for some reason.
imMwl09.jpg

Hey you have to active it by click on the box at the. It's the #1 box. then she will say trainer activated and BOOM !!!! INSTANT POINTS!!!

caboose311

Reaction score
yea doesnt work i tryed v1.11 and v1.02 i just get the windows bleep noise when i try to activate

c0olyaar

Reaction score
run the trainer as administrator.

Skrubkiller

Reaction score
I used the V1.11 Trainer +22 , but there isn't the place to write the password/code.

Oxiide

Donor
Reaction score
There is a trainer for the scholar edition? It say GameOn but when i press F1 nothing hap

tal onzy

Donor
Reaction score
I used the V1.11 Trainer +22 , but there isn't the place to write the password/code.

the using of the password to activate the trainer was for older versions of trainers that MAF made and on the one you said V1.11 Trainer +22 a password is not needed to activate the trainer

Last edited: