Trainer Search

Mbgunsling

Master Donor
Reaction score
I'm of the inclination that the invalid data messages are coming explicitly from the infinite items cheat, which will give the player 99 estus (the highest possible is 15 without trainer)
MAF, do you hink you could rework the infinite items cheat to instead make it keep the base game value for items held (or at least for the flasks), but allow infinite usage at that level, instead of setting them to 99? this may help. thank you.

Viraiasu

Reaction score
I have a question ...

Is it normal for the function use (for example, use weapon or leave weapon) to be greyed out? I have already spent four hours and still can't use other weapons or armour. I got anxious and deleted the save and thought that my installation was bad and restarted all over again, but the function use is still greyed out. I got the stats to be eligible to use them, yet it is greyed out. Sorry for belaboring the point.

Redisblue

Reaction score
Mbgunsling, I agree totally! Note that other things have lower than 99 as a cap as well. firebombs cap at 20, rusted coins 10 and I think black firebombs are 10 as well. Short of the flasks, dump the stuff into your storage when you're done playing (with items off) that's what I've always done and that has worked for me so far. Also be aware that there are some other "limited" items out there that you can only get X of per playthrough, cheating those MAY trigger some sort of anti-cheat as well.

canaan

Reaction score
I have a question ...

Is it normal for the function use (for example, use weapon or leave weapon) to be greyed out? I have already spent four hours and still can't use other weapons or armour. I got anxious and deleted the save and thought that my installation was bad and restarted all over again, but the function use is still greyed out. I got the stats to be eligible to use them, yet it is greyed out. Sorry for belaboring the point.

I have the same problem.

Mbgunsling

Master Donor
Reaction score
Mbgunsling, I agree totally! Note that other things have lower than 99 as a cap as well. firebombs cap at 20, rusted coins 10 and I think black firebombs are 10 as well. Short of the flasks, dump the stuff into your storage when you're done playing (with items off) that's what I've always done and that has worked for me so far. Also be aware that there are some other "limited" items out there that you can only get X of per playthrough, cheating those MAY trigger some sort of anti-cheat as well.
good idea. +1
alternatively, you could dump them at pump and picklepee or just somewhere in world and bonfire to destroy them altogether. "burn the evidence", so to speak.

hivnekru

Reaction score
if i use this trainer offline and use other save without the trainer online,will i get banned for it?

Mickster10101

Reaction score
my first issue is that as soon as a load into the game it says i will get banned if i don't uninstall the trainer.
my second issue is that i have no ******* clue how to uninstall it so that's sick
my third issue is that now I'm in the cheater pool not even using the cheats or playing online with the cheats active.
so for future reference could you please tell everyone how to uninstall your trainer as I only installed it if i needed to get past a boss that i hadn't beaten after 12 tries.

KyuzoS7

Reaction score
my first issue is that as soon as a load into the game it says i will get banned if i don't uninstall the trainer.
my second issue is that i have no ******* clue how to uninstall it so that's sick
my third issue is that now I'm in the cheater pool not even using the cheats or playing online with the cheats active.
so for future reference could you please tell everyone how to uninstall your trainer as I only installed it if i needed to get past a boss that i hadn't beaten after 12 tries.
well thats what you get for using it online.

LaQuoi

Reaction score
I followed the directions that he post with all his trainers and yeah you may have to reset the options but over-all I'm not having a problem now. This game resetting the trainer....Small price to pay for what you get.

reaper2191

Reaction score
Having an issue where "Disable Anticheats" will no longer activates. The trainer itself will turn on, but no other functions after that. It was working completely fine up until 5 min ago. Any ideas?

Edit - It seems to have bugged out. INF Items is still working, even though not turned on, however, INF Health, Stam, and FP are not.

Edit 2 - I did manage to get it to correct itself.
First I deleted the DL and .exe file and removed it from my PC. Then I re-downloaded it and kept the WinRAR file open as I restarted the game. Then I moved the file to the desktop from the WinRAR, having not entered the game yet. Then I started the game, ran the engine as admin and voila, good to go.

Last edited:

fdsfsdfsghgfdh

Reaction score
Guys i used it offline for just a boss and only offline and i got a warning from FROMSOFT. I m not going to use it again but they said " take this as a cahnce to remove it " So apart from deleting the trainer file and ofc never open it again , is there anthing else i need to do to completely remove anything relate to it ? Thanks. Great trainer btw.

astindextor

Reaction score
Here's what I do: I use family sharing and made a second STEAM profile that I can log in to if I want to use the trainers for FROM games. THat way, my main account never suffers from the softban. Also for anyone having problems with the HP cheat working for bosses and some enemies, as long as you have infinite items turned on you will have 99 estus chugs, so you should be able to win those fights by turning off the HP cheat for a bit.

Mdolla

Reaction score
What kills me is that it's like LOOK FROM SOFTWARE! It's MY game and I'll play however I damn want to play! They have no business telling me how I can and can't play. I play offline only and I'm never gonna go into online mode. So where's the fire From Software? It's not hurting ANYTHING by using a trainer in offline mode.

Gaciont

Master Donor
Reaction score
first thing i did when i launched the game and long before using the trainer is set my settings to auto start game on offline mode. that way they never check my stuff.

Ive used game and trainer since launch day in offline mode and never got these messages fromsoft.

Erasend

Reaction score
Someone can send me, gamesave with all weapons, items, armors and x99 souls bosses? Thanks a lot!!

Voltanigor

Donor
Reaction score
If I play online (I would like to see the messages and the bloodstains, that is the only reason really) and if I use no other cheat than infinite health, will I get banned? of course if I get invaded I turn off the cheat. I do not plan to change any items or stats on this run.

I have a separate offline save file for those.

By the way, if deleting the saves in-game after the warning does not help, try deleting the save file from C:\Users\ <username>\AppData\Roaming\DarkSoulsIII\ - it is one file containing all your characters and saves

The game seems to start a completely new profile then. As I stated I have one such file for offline only and I have another one for an online character - so I am changing the file depending on which one I prefer to play.
I am not sure if it is clear :)

So my question is, will I get banned if I use nothing else online but infinite health? not for PVP of course.