Trainer Search

nina65

Reaction score
and you use only
  1. Inf.Health
  2. Inf.Stamina you get baned? i dont care add souls and shts

juniojjs

Reaction score
Is at risk of banishment even using OFFLINE, only to level up the character ? :rolleyes:

blubsi27

Reaction score
if you play offline it should be fine - one time a windows 10 update thought it a good idea to delete all my firewall rules, and now it's permaban because i missed the warning when i didn't play. just double check but if you go online with cheated character (i think hp/stamina should be fine, no way to see that on stored char data)

juniojjs

Reaction score
if you play offline it should be fine - one time a windows 10 update thought it a good idea to delete all my firewall rules, and now it's permaban because i missed the warning when i didn't play. just double check but if you go online with cheated character (i think hp/stamina should be fine, no way to see that on stored char data)

if I play coop, with my friend with the cheating character, will I get ban?

NBKSuicide

Reaction score
what can i use from the trainer when i play the game in offline mode to not get the softban?

170fakju071

Reaction score
Cant start the trainer pressing f1 dont works it worked when i installed it but when i do it now it wont work

CaptainSoap

Reaction score
Thank The Heavens, who though it was a good idea to scale the absolve sins cost by 'Soul Level * 1000'

Bossieraziel

Donor
Reaction score
Would love to know if it's still working now that DSIII is discounted on steam. Thanks in advance!

Reaction score
Would love to know if it's still working now that DSIII is discounted on steam. Thanks in advance!

It is?!

0jK3yJO.gif

h3lix

Reaction score
trainer doesnt work. i've tried it 6x now. as soon as i press f1 to activate it immediately crashes the game. "dark souls 3 has stopped responding" worthless trainer is worthless.

Reaction score
trainer doesnt work. i've tried it 6x now. as soon as i press f1 to activate it immediately crashes the game. "dark souls 3 has stopped responding" worthless trainer is worthless.
Ahhh, wonderful memories of my time working in technical support, where people would immediately blame the product without first considering that the issue may be on their end.

It sounds like to me that either:
  • You're using the wrong trainer (wrong version / retail vs steam / etc).
  • Your PC has too little memory to run both the game and the trainer at the same time.
  • Your PC does not meet the minimum specifications to run the game and therefore struggles immensely when there is something else running in the background as well.
  • You're launching the trainer before the game. (Launch the game. Start/load a save. Pause. Alt-Tab to desktop. Launch the trainer).
  • You're using a pirated version of the game.
Maybe ask for some support in figuring out what's causing the crash instead of jumping to (likely incorrect) assumptions like a moron? As I learned from my career in technical support 90% of crashes are the fault of the player.