Trainer Search

Ken Kaneki

Reaction score
sorry for my English if its annoyed you guys, but I wanna ask something. how if I make two character, one char for pve (using trainer play offline mode) and one char for pvp(clean char, online mode) in one steam id. is it still risky? thanks :)

Still risky IMO if you modify your character status for either of the character. Just dont use any cheats to increase anything on ur character. Basically this trainer can fully use for those who pirate the game. Those who bought legit copies, use only stamina and HP BUT PVE only.

If you got invaded, turd the trainers off

daijobu93

Donor
Reaction score
Can someone tell me why is increasing your stat offline suspicious? I farmed a lot last night and got to level 17 legit. But if I were to just add some points on stats, how could they tell if the level increase with each stat point you add?
I just want to save some time from farming for souls.

bden

Reaction score
confirming infinite hp option is somehow tied in with boss hp, damage can be done but it keeps restoring, 3rd boss this has happened on, and the tree is not easy to hit down fast enough to overcome this

SoFluffy

Reaction score
Still risky IMO if you modify your character status for either of the character. Just dont use any cheats to increase anything on ur character. Basically this trainer can fully use for those who pirate the game. Those who bought legit copies, use only stamina and HP BUT PVE only.

If you got invaded, turd the trainers off

from software already said they dont care a bout hackers, or cheaters, they will ONLY ban people, who have stats like everything 99 on level 1 and thinks like that, WHEN they are at the pvp top ranking list.
so for real nobody cares when u use a trainer online

Avenger93

Reaction score
My 5 cents on from's banning policy (speaking from past experience): It's inconsistent and all over the place. People will get away with randomly having inf hp, inf stam, and doing invasion stuff all the time. Nothing really new there. It usualy takes one dude getting reported (by people actuay bothering to report) a whole lot of times in a short span of time for things to fall into place and get him banned. Beyond that, they sof-ban you rather consistently IF their system spots discrepancies withyour stats (for example SL 1 but has 99 of every stat, has been playing for 5 minutes but is allready max level with all stats 99 and a huge pile of souls). I will mention Soul Memory is no longer a thing in DS 3, they dropped that and went back to pure SL based matchmaking with covenants inserting modifiers into the mix.
The fastest way to get thrown under the buss in Dark souls in terms of getting banned is doing any of the organized pvp arenas with cheats on. That gets you banned almost instantly. The one exception I have seen exploited numerous times (by everyone realy) is going offline, spawning whatever items and souls you need and then doing a legit pvp build with them to take online (basicaly circumventing the grind).

Ken Kaneki

Reaction score
from software already said they dont care a bout hackers, or cheaters, they will ONLY ban people, who have stats like everything 99 on level 1 and thinks like that, WHEN they are at the pvp top ranking list.
so for real nobody cares when u use a trainer online

My 5 cents on from's banning policy (speaking from past experience): It's inconsistent and all over the place. People will get away with randomly having inf hp, inf stam, and doing invasion stuff all the time. Nothing really new there. It usualy takes one dude getting reported (by people actuay bothering to report) a whole lot of times in a short span of time for things to fall into place and get him banned. Beyond that, they sof-ban you rather consistently IF their system spots discrepancies withyour stats (for example SL 1 but has 99 of every stat, has been playing for 5 minutes but is allready max level with all stats 99 and a huge pile of souls). I will mention Soul Memory is no longer a thing in DS 3, they dropped that and went back to pure SL based matchmaking with covenants inserting modifiers into the mix.
The fastest way to get thrown under the buss in Dark souls in terms of getting banned is doing any of the organized pvp arenas with cheats on. That gets you banned almost instantly. The one exception I have seen exploited numerous times (by everyone realy) is going offline, spawning whatever items and souls you need and then doing a legit pvp build with them to take online (basicaly circumventing the grind).

Ty for detail explanation but still for the sake of PC mustard race, lets not cheat while doing PVP aight? Leave the cheat stuff for pve :)

HALLOHELLO

Reaction score
Can someone tell me why is increasing your stat offline suspicious? I farmed a lot last night and got to level 17 legit. But if I were to just add some points on stats, how could they tell if the level increase with each stat point you add?
I just want to save some time from farming for souls.

Shouldn't it be painfully obvious why that's so easy to detect? If i managed to reach level 30 within just 1 hour of playing the game, and I've only unlocked two bonfires in Lothric, shouldn't that immediately raise red flags? It's circumstantial evidence for suspicious activity and would incite and investigation into your save game data.

Before anyone tries the boneheaded idea of using the trainer while playing online remember this:

Your saved game(s) is on From Software's servers.

If you want to reduce the chances of getting caught be smart:
Don't use the trainer online, and dont ever use the item duplication cheat because that will get you caught sooner or later.
If you want to cheese your stats, go offline, turn on inf. HP and Stamina and start farming.

Also, on the subject of Soul Memory, while Dark Souls 3 no longer uses Soul Memory for PVP, I have absolutely no doubts that the amount of souls you collect is still being recorded in the background; reason being that soul memory was a really simple metric that From Software used to find out who was cheating.

olligo

Reaction score
some boss cant be killed with the trainer , they just regenerate their HP , same problem with some other normal mobs :(

KeiryHaze

Reaction score
some boss cant be killed with the trainer , they just regenerate their HP , same problem with some other normal mobs :(

Re-Download the Trainer... MrAntiFun already fix that problem !

daijobu93

Donor
Reaction score
Shouldn't it be painfully obvious why that's so easy to detect? If i managed to reach level 30 within just 1 hour of playing the game, and I've only unlocked two bonfires in Lothric, shouldn't that immediately raise red flags? It's circumstantial evidence for suspicious activity and would incite and investigation into your save game data.

Before anyone tries the boneheaded idea of using the trainer while playing online remember this:

Your saved game(s) is on From Software's servers.

If you want to reduce the chances of getting caught be smart:
Don't use the trainer online, and dont ever use the item duplication cheat because that will get you caught sooner or later.
If you want to cheese your stats, go offline, turn on inf. HP and Stamina and start farming.

Also, on the subject of Soul Memory, while Dark Souls 3 no longer uses Soul Memory for PVP, I have absolutely no doubts that the amount of souls you collect is still being recorded in the background; reason being that soul memory was a really simple metric that From Software used to find out who was cheating.
That's why I pointed out in my post that if I were to use the trainer to increase stats, it will ONLY be very minimal to offset the time I would otherwise have spent on farming. So I won't be adding like 90 point to each attribute, but more like 2-3 points to the attributes I care about the most. And that SHOULDN'T be obvious since I could have gotten that legit through 1-2 hours of farming.

testerguy123

Reaction score
My game is really weird now, after I used inf hp/stam/fp and change all my stats to 50 in offline mode. The enemy AI is bugged. The enemy stopped attacking/walking around and I can not hit them. Like I am invisible mode to them or something.

Gunnerang123

Reaction score
Can I use this trainer only for the infinite health online because I want to earn steam achievements, if someone invades me ill just turn off the inf health

Ken Kaneki

Reaction score
Can I use this trainer only for the infinite health online because I want to earn steam achievements, if someone invades me ill just turn off the inf health

yeah, IFN HP and Stamina should be ok online pve, just dont change ur character stats. PVP make sure to turn it off.

Oni Proxy

Reaction score

You can go offline in the DS3 options menu, you don't have to go fully offline just so you know. If you are using Steam version that is.

DevinBacon

Reaction score
When I try starting up the trainer, my Avast Antivirus just removes it without asking me anything. Know any way to make it stop? I'm stuck trying to kill the Katana dude outside Firelink Shrine. (My laptop sucks, so I'm getting like 5-15fps.)

Ken Kaneki

Reaction score
When I try starting up the trainer, my Avast Antivirus just removes it without asking me anything. Know any way to make it stop? I'm stuck trying to kill the Katana dude outside Firelink Shrine. (My laptop sucks, so I'm getting like 5-15fps.)

turn off ur anti virus, anti virus always remove trainer

menaceador

Reaction score
does anybody else have a problem where you cannot kill specific npcs? Like.. I can't kill the guy with ugigatana or that barbarian *****. i cant damage them?

JonathanD

Reaction score
#1 Thank you for this trainer!!!! I am getting old and recently had to start wearing glasses so my skills ain't what they used to be :( I still enjoy seeing the stuff so for me this is almost required. lol

#2 Avast complained but I looked into it (normal trainer is doing modifications to RAM oh say it's not so... lol) fantastic Trainer works perfectly in spite of my stupid AV :( (I turned it off, I wish AV software was more aware of trainers.)

#3 Thank you Again and again and again lol I bookmarked your site and will probably post more thank yous :) lol