Trainer Search

Barry Burton

Reaction score
For some strange reason, all the older trainers from 1.05 and below I can download just fine with no issues, however, the 1.08 gets automatically deleted by the antivirus.

Kalas

Honorary Member
Master Donor
Reaction score
For some strange reason, all the older trainers from 1.07 and below I can download just fine with no issues, however, the 1.08 gets automatically deleted by the antivirus.
Pause Antivirus and re-download the file.

Kalas

Honorary Member
Master Donor
Reaction score
Seems to work just fine, until I start the antivirus again, and it's the same thing all over again. Tried fiddling with the antivirus to no avail.
Make exception folder and put all trainers there so it won't delete them.

Jackthelycan

Reaction score
DLC and patch are out :O trainer won't activate now for me :S anyone else get the same?

BroShuR

Reaction score
Mr antifun, what will happen if u accidently actiavte while online? do we get like ban for something?

btw thnx alot
You only will get a ban if you use it too often, I got "banned" after the DLC-Patch, because I used it too often^^

Kalas

Honorary Member
Master Donor
Reaction score
We do not support Online Cheating, you take full responsibility on your actions.

Yeahzutv

Reaction score
How do i get the game editor to work ? the cheats work lovely though

Furlong99

Reaction score
Any plan on updating this trainer to support Ashes of Ariandel DLC?
Trainer doesn't work with the last patch.
Thank you! :)

Winternoise

Reaction score
Any plan on updating this trainer to support Ashes of Ariandel DLC?
Trainer doesn't work with the last patch.
Thank you! :)

Tested the latest trainer, works fine with the dlc.

Make sure to start the game first, and then the trainer.
also look at maf's note with the activate and deactivate thing that is going on while playing.

afdsgfdgfdg

Reaction score
thanks for all your work but the latest trainer isn't working my anti virus keeps deleting the file and even when its added to exception windows is preventing it from opening. please fix this when you can idk if it's just me.

again thx for all your work!

WolfGang210

Reaction score
thanks for all your work but the latest trainer isn't working my anti virus keeps deleting the file and even when its added to exception windows is preventing it from opening. please fix this when you can idk if it's just me.

again thx for all your work!
Nah its been happening to me as well, i have been using the 1.05 version, although only durability, weight, and items work.

Dragoonvcat

Reaction score
I can't even activate the trainer. when I hit F1 nothing happens then it dings. I also can't find where it says how to disable anticheat.