Trainer Search

Jerrycorman3

Donor
Reaction score
(Haven't read the comments yet so tell me if someone asked a similar question) Question if you go in offline mode and do everything you want to do and have the right level and yada yada for the soul level you have will you get banned? (Edit, When you go back online will you get banned?)

Last edited:

MrFox

Reaction score
The most recent version hasn't worked for me since I installed it that evening. I'm patiently waiting for your update. <3

Robin69dr

Reaction score
The latest trainer doesn't work for me; hope you can update it soon :)

Wveth

Reaction score
First run the game, load your savegame, then Alt+Tab and run the trainer.

I appreciate the help but yeah, it just ain't workin'. Some of the options are working but most of them aren't. O cruel fate.

Gin06

Reaction score
I appreciate the help but yeah, it just ain't workin'. Some of the options are working but most of them aren't. O cruel fate.
I only use F1 + F2 and F6, still working with today's update, but only if I run the trainer after loading the savegame, and then activating the cheats, I only play offline.

RagnaxErudon

Reaction score
All the cheats are working for me, unfortunately tha game stop the trainer sometimes, but is 100% ok.

Tks Mr. AntiFun o/

Robin69dr

Reaction score
Doesn't work since The Ringed City launched and the trainer crashes every time.

Lord Snow

Reaction score
I ONLY use Stamina and seldom HP offline.
Now, If I were to go online without using any cheats at all, am I considered safe from getting banned?

Thank you in advance, for any responses.

Last edited:

Wveth

Reaction score
I only use F1 + F2 and F6, still working with today's update, but only if I run the trainer after loading the savegame, and then activating the cheats, I only play offline.

Yeah, I just tried it again a few times. It won't work.

McBabe12329

Reaction score
The trainer needs a new update with the latest update patch that got applied it no longer works. Appreciate your awesome efforts, no huge rush but when you get around to it, I imagine you must get constant requests to update all kinds of trainers.

Ulys

Reaction score
sorry for ask, what version need to install ?
btw, not working for me

TimelessEternal

Reaction score
I ONLY use Stamina and seldom HP offline.
Now, If I were to go online without using any cheats at all, am I considered safe from getting banned?

Thank you in advance, for any responses.

U should be fine i know ive technically got some kind of mark or setting labeling my ip or pc as cheating or marred but anything dealing w/ inv or any kind of numbered amount if what ruins or messes w/ the ability to link and play w/ other ppl, otherwise hasnt had so much of an affect as to ban me from being able to plan the game.