Trainer Search

jimmy casket

Reaction score
for some reason google is blocking the download it has never done this before whats going on?

Jus Tin

Reaction score
hi mrantifun, the 1.13 version of the trainer doesn't download properly because chrome is recognizing it as malicious and having malware. can you please check it out? thanks a lot and im a huge fan of your trainers.

yehudi71

Super Donor
Reaction score
help
why i cant disable anti cheat

Can disable anticheat, any suggestions?

Are you guys blind? Just play offline and forget about an anti-cheat. You don't need it if you're not online, on a server that's tracking you. There is no "anti cheat" built into the game save for a bunch of people on the other end of an online connection monitoring your stats. And there's also other players who report cheaters. Remember the territory you are in with this game. People will report you in this game under no small suspicion. So, there's no need to bother for an anti-cheat that would likely be flagged immediately and get you banned anyway.

To Kung

Reaction score
Oh sorry I just wonder how the cheat engine work without being detected? uh, I mean the mechanism of cheat detector because I played once and detected in this following reason ; may be looks stupid but I invaded with inf health this is clear but If I use inf item on boss souls embers anything would it be okay or not and if I play offline for 3hours and online with 50 embers gained would the system detected me? or I need to keep the item in my inventory ? Thank you. ><