Trainer Search

ImpiousCraft

Super Donor
Reaction score
If you already have several titanite (shard for example), just put one in the storage at bonfire and you will get infinite number of them. Already tried and done that.
But you need to have at least 2.
word can I use shards to go above lvl 3 or do I have to get chucks at some point?

dakotachip

Reaction score
How are you guys extracting it and getting to work? Every time I extract it and click to start it up it just crashes and the file disappears out of the folder like it was deleted and I get a "Windows cannot access the specified device, path or file. You may not have the appropriate permission to access this item." Any clues? I tried compatibility mode and running it as an Administrator and still nothing. Could it have anything to do with my Dark Souls 3 being saved to my D: drive and it's looking for a C: drive path? I have the game and Steam in offline mode already.

Tomonobu

Reaction score
How are you guys extracting it and getting to work? Every time I extract it and click to start it up it just crashes and the file disappears out of the folder like it was deleted and I get a "Windows cannot access the specified device, path or file. You may not have the appropriate permission to access this item." Any clues? I tried compatibility mode and running it as an Administrator and still nothing. Could it have anything to do with my Dark Souls 3 being saved to my D: drive and it's looking for a C: drive path? I have the game and Steam in offline mode already.
Only thing I can think of for your situation is, you have antivirus software running in the background. So every time you extract the trainer it's gone. Either disable the antivirus while using trainer, or add the folder/file to the antivirus exceptions. How? Well....try googling, I'm tired and going to bed :p

kuroitachi1

Reaction score
Mr Antifun, will there be a set minimum number of items in this trainer? Apart from the infinite items cheat.

KyuzoS7

Reaction score
well god mode made the first boss almost unkillable if he knocks you down his health restores then theres that undead with the katana that causes bleed who went god mode on my ass and parry stabbed me in the face and i died and when i revived the cheats wore off?

i don't know if ember mode is effecting the cheat system.

zette

Reaction score
Even though mrantifun's trainers are always top notch, this time I'm afraid Fromsoftware played a better trick card. The trainer is working with a lot of luck and effort, most of the bosses and enemies are literally become unkillable at certain points in battle, and always the trainer loses it's effect. I think the problem lies mostly on the game itself though, and not on mrantifun. Only thing we have to do now, is just wait patiently for the game's update and a new and improved version of the trainer, because obviously, after the update this trainer won't be able to work for sure.

daijobu93

Donor
Reaction score
Even though mrantifun's trainers are always top notch, this time I'm afraid Fromsoftware played a better trick card. The trainer is working with a lot of luck and effort, most of the bosses and enemies are literally become unkillable at certain points in battle, and always the trainer loses it's effect. I think the problem lies mostly on the game itself though, and not on mrantifun. Only thing we have to do now, is just wait patiently for the game's update and a new and improved version of the trainer, because obviously, after the update this trainer won't be able to work for sure.
I'm having a blast thanks to the trainer. So saying that the trainer loses its effect is definitely an overstatement. You can free;y add souls to become OP right in the start of the game, you can get infinite item (like 99 estus potions).

MusaSuleri

Donor
Reaction score
If I wanted to use this and get a few items/levels offline, then restart the game online without the trainer, am I safe or could I get banned?
Sorry if it's a stupid question.

daijobu93

Donor
Reaction score
If I wanted to use this and get a few items/levels offline, then restart the game online without the trainer, am I safe or could I get banned?
Sorry if it's a stupid question.
well you can't choose how many items you get with the trainer. If you use the item cheat, you will automatically get 99 items for the one you want to duplicate, and if you go online with that save, you may be flagged and then banned.

hasko

Reaction score
Its inconvienent but he could just turn off the hack and drop 98 of all the dupes before proceeding online.

Thats what i do