Trainer Search

HALLOHELLO

Reaction score
think you can add a way to decrease or change your soul memory? id like to be able to keep mine in the pvp sweet spot without using the stupid agape ring
Direct changes to your soul memory will get you softbanned. This has been tested a number of times, dont bother trying it, offline, online does not matter. indirect changes by increasing it through the set soul cheat is the only viable means of changing your soul memory without detection. But again, you can't lower it without leaving a trace. You're stuck where you are, basically.

ew2thomas

Reaction score
I have attached an updated item list for the trainer. I know these folks are busy with a ton of things, so i figured I would help a little. It includes the forlorn items and the other new items (ex. Agape Ring). Enjoy.

http://1drv.ms/1CLBhPZ

Edit: Took out the null and no text addresses, causes items to disappear. Also, i would advise not giving yourself the Illusory Ring of the Guilty, Illusory Ring of the Vengeful or the King's Ring (until story permits). It causes issues with the story line and will actually break your ability to unify the crowns with the ashen mist (can not use the mist on the king's cloths at all).

Last edited:

Mattias

Reaction score
I cant make it work. I have shut off Avast, started game first, run it as administrator. Can anyone help me please? It says that I have the 1.01 version even though I just bough it on Steam.

HALLOHELLO

Reaction score
I cant make it work. I have shut off Avast, started game first, run it as administrator. Can anyone help me please? It says that I have the 1.01 version even though I just bough it on Steam.
Are you sure you have scholar of the first sin and not the 32 bit version of dark souls II?

samshift

Reaction score
How to change item quantity in quick menu to for example 87?

dankmemeking

Reaction score
Hi Maybe this is a stupid question but i wanted to ask if it's possible for me to get softbanned or vacbanned if i'm ONLY adding in items
No souls no stat edits just adding in items like the shadow set and 99 effigy's something like that.

shabagshao

Reaction score
it said windows cannot access the specified device, path, or file. I may not have the appropriate permissions to access the item.

zegold

Reaction score
so, i turned on the stamina and HP cheat and then after i was done i closed the trainer window thinking it would turn off the cheats automaticly, but it didnt. so i started the trainer again trying to deactivate them but i cant turn the trainer ON. what can i do to make my HP and stamina normal, i dont wanna risk going to arenas invincible :s

EDIT: Restarting the game seems to have fixed my problem :)

Last edited:

HALLOHELLO

Reaction score
Hi Maybe this is a stupid question but i wanted to ask if it's possible for me to get softbanned or vacbanned if i'm ONLY adding in items
No souls no stat edits just adding in items like the shadow set and 99 effigy's something like that.

As I've already stated before, yes it is possible to be VAC banned if you edit in items; why wouldnt it be possible? you're cheating. However, it is unlikely you'll be detected by Steam and subsequently be issused a VAC ban.

Instead, Fromsoftware can and will detect your modified/switching of item IDs first so they can softban you- which basically means that your ability to access the online features of the game will be severely limited in that you'll be sent to what is currently a very lowly populated server dedicated to other cheaters and hackers who were caught and issued the softban on their account.

You can get away with editing item quantities as long as you're smart about it: Fromsoftware will routinely investigate player accounts, and if they find you in New game at a low soul memory count with 99 red eye orbs, they will most likely issue you a softban.

It is possible to get away with editing item IDs but its risky and I and no one else who's actually investigated how to avoid softbans, Fromsoftwares methods of softbans, bulk account investigation dates, etc. know of any concrete method that will allow you get away with editing item IDs since no one really knows how they specifically find out if you've switched item IDs. Just stick with editing item quantites, which is relatively "quieter".

Last edited:

dankmemeking

Reaction score
As I've already stated before, yes it is possible to be VAC banned if you edit in items; why wouldnt it be possible? you're cheating. However, it is unlikely you'll be detected by Steam and subsequently be issused a VAC ban.

Instead, Fromsoftware can and will detect your modified/switching of item IDs first so they can softban you- which basically means that your ability to access the online features of the game will be severely limited in that you'll be sent to what is currently a very lowly populated server dedicated to other cheaters and hackers who were caught and issued the softban on their account.

You can get away with editing item quantities as long as you're smart about it: Fromsoftware will routinely investigate player accounts, and if they find you in New game at a low soul memory count with 99 red eye orbs, they will most likely issue you a softban.

It is possible to get away with editing item IDs but its risky and I and no one else who's actually investigated how to avoid softbans, Fromsoftwares methods of softbans, bulk account investigation dates, etc. know of any concrete method that will allow you get away with editing item IDs since no one really knows how they specifically find out if you've switched item IDs. Just stick with editing item quantites, which is relatively "quieter".

Honestly i was just planning on adding in 99 effigys that i'd use instantly just because i want my characters to look pretty and i die a lot
But i dunno if thats so safe anymore I know you said it's fine but are you sure it's fine if i just add in a few effigys because they're such a pain to get.

HALLOHELLO

Reaction score

Honestly i was just planning on adding in 99 effigys that i'd use instantly just because i want my characters to look pretty and i die a lot
But i dunno if thats so safe anymore I know you said it's fine but are you sure it's fine if i just add in a few effigys because they're such a pain to get.

I said editing item quantities is okay as long as you're smart about it:
Increasing fairly hard to acquire items, even if they are consumables, to 99, is not smart.

dont increase effigy count to 99, raise it to a reasonable number of maybe 20 or maybe a bit higher depending on your soul memory or soul level. if you leave it at 99, and from software investigates your account, there is no doubt it will look fishy. On my separate account where I played the game for legit, highest number I ever had was 72 human effigies in my inventory at level 172, in NG ++ and I spent a lot of time PVPing. So again, play it smart, you think it would be reasonable if you were level 30 and you had 99 effigies in your inventory?

That's not possible, unless you PvPed A LOT. You can get away with raising the count of consumable SOMETIMES, as long as you actually use those consumables to where the count is reduced to a reasonable amount. Example being: increasing item quantity for "soul of a brave warrior" to 99, and then consuming all of it. I don't know if the save logs actually record how many consumables you've used, although it wouldn't be too much of stretch if it did. If that's true, then changing the item quantity for anything to a ridiculous level would be risky.

Assuming that Fromsoftware is only able to look at current inventory and stats however, then editing item quantity isn't as risky if it items consumed were recorded.

So again, in short: no, don't ******* raise your effigy count to 99, if they see you with that many, it will raise a red flag. If you have a really high soul memory, soul level, lots of hours played, then it won't be as ridiculous, but if that just isn't the case, then yes you will be scrutinized.

Last edited:

wraithsmith

Reaction score
all attunement slots open.is there a way to do this? thanks in advance.

Brenno Portes

Reaction score
hey man if i use the trainner offline and enter online with the modifications i'm gonna get banned ?

HALLOHELLO

Reaction score
hey man if i use the trainner offline and enter online with the modifications i'm gonna get banned ?
The short answer is yes, it depends on what modifications you make and how far you go with said "modifications".
Dont edit stats, dont use the trainer to set souls, dont edit item IDs, dont increase the amount of consumable like effigies and retail to ridiculous amounts, dont upgrade all your weapons (especially boss weapons) to plus 10 through your first playthrough (which also means dont modify your inventory count for titanite slabs, chunks, twinkiling, and petrified dragon bone to 99 or any other oddly large number through your first play through)-
Look, I've already said this countless times before on this thread, look at previous posts for what you can and cannot get away with. Cheers.

wraithsmith

Reaction score
Yes. Which method do you want me to give you? The ones where you'll immediately be softbanned or the one where you might not get softbanned?
im strictly a single player guy so no worries.any method would be GODLY!
STAY CHUFFED

HALLOHELLO

Reaction score
im strictly a single player guy so no worries.any method would be GODLY!
STAY CHUFFED
lol k.
You cant have unlimited attunment slots, at least not with this trainer. The methods I list will start in descending order, the worst online transgression to the quietest method.
1. Setting your attunement stat (ATN) to 99 with the trainer.
2. set souls and level up your character in game, ATN anywhere between 75-99. At 99, I'm fairly sure all the attunment slots will be open no matter what miracles, pyromancies, sorceries, etc. you choose to put in each slot. This is equal to the first method in terms of how easily you'll get caught, because setting souls and leveling up wont be recorded in your soul memory. The actual difference between the two of course is that your level will rise accordingly with this method (and thus the upgrade cost of other stats will rise) whereas the second method will not match your level nor soul memory.
3. acquire soul in-game, preferably soul of a hero since you'll be able to mass souls much faster, and edit its quantity high enough so that you'll have enough souls to level up your ATN stat to at least 75, and so that the soul memory will match with the upgrades you've made to your attunement stat. You said you're a single player guy so I guess it really doesn't matter, but Ill say it anyway: If you do this method, make sure you've sunken in lots of hours in this game. I dont think I have to explain why.