Trainer Search

Niegol

Reaction score
For some reason its not working for me after the Crown of the Ivory King update.

Trainer version is Dark Souls 2 V1.02 Trainer +22.

skotkeller

Reaction score
Just joined this but I can tell you the answer you are looking for. Now I used mrantifun program for RP and now can't anymore after update like you. Here is the answer the new update either did one of two things; They changed the route where data is stored or the put up wall to block the program. Easy fix but im not messing with Mrantifun softwear i let him fix it.

BJK

Reaction score
Ya i am having the same problem but it should be expected and more then likely fixed soon .

Fenris84

Reaction score
Having the same issue as well. We shall just have to wait to see if/when he fixes the trainer so it works again. *fingers crossed*

Burnie42098!

Reaction score
I've tried every trainer thats available from him. Also i dont have a legal copy of dark souls 2 from steam or anything. It was from piratebay, dlc repack by MAXAGENT. He stated in his help thread that it might not work on different versions of the game so im wondering if my problem is with the one i downloaded from piratebay. Anyone else?

phil7820

Reaction score
-i guess this new dlc was added to game v1.06 so try trainer v1.06 it should work
doesnt work :(