Trainer Search

Download!!

Donor
Reaction score
Hello,

since i first used your trainers i dont use other trainers anymore. So i have seen that there is only a Dark Souls 2 Trainer. Is it possible to make one for Dark Souls 1 Steam Edition? (1.2/1.0.2.0)

Thanks anyway

Download!!

Donor
Reaction score
No answer since Monday. Im a little bit disappointet because i dont know if its possible to make one because of GFWL.

chris

Donor
Reaction score
No answer since Monday. Im a little bit disappointet because i dont know if its possible to make one because of GFWL.
hi there, we're sorry that we didnt get back to you sooner, in regards to this trainer being made, i think there was a post on this before, and the coding was quite enormous to try and make the trainer, but at the moment MAF is preparing for his uni exams so i'll just inform him to have a look at this game is he could.

Download!!

Donor
Reaction score
Thank you for your response. I know he has his exams but a little "Its possible but takes imo to much work" or "Its not possible because of XY" would be nice aswell :D Now i have the answer i wanted and just hope :D

chris

Donor
Reaction score
Thank you for your response. I know he has his exams but a little "Its possible but takes imo to much work" or "Its not possible because of XY" would be nice aswell :D Now i have the answer i wanted and just hope :D
:) at the mean time sit back and enjoy the bountiful trainers that we have here hahah

Download!!

Donor
Reaction score
Well, the game got seperated now from GFWL so the trainer I found (Sadly not one from MAF) doesn't run anymore. Any ideas?

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
I will try to check out the game again , Last time i tried it i couldn't move with a keyboard .

Tarrok

Donor
Reaction score
i am also hoping for a trainer for Dark Souls Prepare to Die Edition version dsptde -2.0- on steam its a beta patch to fix a lot of issues with GFWL and its porting to PC because the developer rushed and did a half azz job. however i can confirm with the beta patch from steam, i can play this game either with keyboard and mouse or a logitech controller. and the controller cost me $16.99 USD

Download!!

Donor
Reaction score
Tried it just for fun with keyboard and it worked. Well, it was hard but I managed to kill the first "boss"