Trainer Search

MC1988

Reaction score
For any Steam users still experiencing the crashing issue starting the trainer while the game is already loaded, Run the trainer first and THEN the game. The trainer will automatically detect the game once it starts running and you should be able to play after that.

Darkrenegade11

Reaction score
so every time I open the trainer it just says the game is off and I cant do anything with it

HongNguyen

Reaction score
Thanhs you so much MrAntifun.
But this trainer has an error with special person (like Havel, Ricard... and all the demon invaded), it make all special person infinitie blood like you, very funny :)

Chimbri

Reaction score
Years after, as always..., trainers from this site continue to work flawlessly. Finished from start to finish, and new game+, 0 problems. Even with mods, dsfix 2.4, and all other things and experiments, 100% working. At least for me, on my pc. Thanks for all the great work you make on this site. Hope soon will find some work and can donate (it's the least i can do). keep up the good work!

kaior

Reaction score
maneiro muito bom salve do brasil sr.antidiverção

SherbiRO

Reaction score
It doesn`t work for me ! I don`t know what to the . The game got sooooo annoyng
please help!!!

justfreedomofsp

Reaction score
there is nothing to download. Only a downloader for W. This site used to have real trainers, what happened?