Trainer Search

WTFman15

Super Donor
Reaction score
Latest build for steam and current trainer works fine for no stress and fast kill

RHobbo

Reaction score
Indeed man, I've started to play games that I've been trought & realize I was far from finishing them :p Good trainers

GuntherPenguins

Reaction score
I tried launching the trainer for 15015 but my avast keeps blocking it and considering it a threat. Is there a way to fix this?

Paolo

Reaction score
easy ! disable your antivirus or add the trainer in the list that allow suspicious program to run !!

thewaver

Reaction score
Hey MrAntiFun.

Thank you for creating this Trainer, and especially for the effort in keeping it up-to-date.
However, I have a small request to make - could you please make the resources cheat set Gold to 500.000 and Heirlooms to 500 each? Otherwise the UI gets completely wrecked. And if someone requires a bigger quantity of either of these they can just hit the cheat hotkey again once they've spent the initial allowances.

Thanks again!

HiddenFlame

Reaction score
um... I cant this one to work. Im in game, I have the trainer open, and nothing happens when i hit F1 F2 F3, I get the ding that says you hit a button, but thats it. the cheats dont work.

Piddy_x

Master Donor
Reaction score
You can get an occasional error stating "widget outside of parameters" if the items are set to 999.