Trainer Search

dannyyee888

Donor
Reaction score
Horrah..to the great master of trainer..i m appreciated..pls community ..plz support the master and his adm..his trainer is one of the kind..a great masterful stroke as always..no matter the master mrantifun have his problems..we r grateful ..n i may say ..appreciated..sadhu to the sifu n the master...trainer of all time...

YukoValis

Reaction score
New trainer added.
Although the game keeps updating, the trainer still works. : )
May I make a request if you ever need to make a new version?
Instead of torchlight going to 100, can you make it 95 or something?
This will stop the narration going off about the 100 torchlight every...single.. step. Thank you!

bluueua

Reaction score
0JiGxle.png

I get this error what could i do?

Bogdanov89

Reaction score
Darkest Dungeon got a big DLC released recently, its latest version so far is Build #20105 (june 22nd 2017).

Please update the trainer if possible.

YukoValis

Reaction score
1: The game is going to constantly update due to bug fixes, so making a new version each update is foolish to ask.
2: As of 6/27/17 Version 19990 of the trainer STILL works.

wntkacb

Reaction score
I found the cause of this problem and solved it.
The cause was Avast real time monitoring.
I turned off the real-time monitoring function and ran the trainer, then it worked fine!

YukoValis

Reaction score
I found the cause of this problem and solved it.
The cause was Avast real time monitoring.
I turned off the real-time monitoring function and ran the trainer, then it worked fine!
I figured that could be a reason since trainers can be falsly flagged by anti-virus. Some antivirus has an option to ignore such files. My Malware bytes can even ignore folders, so I set up all my trainers go into that folder.

Atoku

Reaction score
Hi MrAntiFun, did you think you can add a function that complete automaticaly the current quest inside a dungeon ? Thanks.